Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Vigilante pedophile hunters catch incels.

What pisses me off is when like 18-25 year olds gets caught like there’s not even that big of an age gap at that point

being pedo is good if chad does it
The thing is real underage girls wants him not some fake account run by Chris Hanson where the “predator” takes the first step

What I'll never understand is WHY THE FUCK don't any of those guys think to bring a gun in case it's a setup??? I mean, if it's a setup, his life is completely over and it's time to sui right there on the spot.

EDP445 was an incel who failed miserably at JBmaxxing

People make a big deal out of any foid that is below 18 even if she looks fully matured. But if it’s a man below 18 it’s fine for him to be with older women??

View attachment 1064875View attachment 1064876View attachment 1064879
^ Why are pedos always short, ugly, and balding. What a coincidence. Where's the 6'4 pedophile who heightmogs/facemogs/hairmogs Chris Hansen (who is basically an average white dude)? Almost like personality isn't the only component.
Exactly. Chad is getting actual foid replies and doesn't have to resort to risking his freedom on the one foid who replied: a potentially fake 14 year old jail bait.

These past months I have been watching a lot of these vigilante pedophile hunters on jewtube, rumble etc.
Half of the guys caught in these operations are these incel guys. They both look and behave like incels and they came to meet some 14 year old girl. I imagine it's the only response they have ever received on these dating apps.

These incels are then doxed and shamed publicly on the Web for amusement. I don't mind these groups catching some creepy guys but I don't like seeing incels cough like this. The worst one is Elizxbeth. She is a hot young girl playing decoy to lure out these incels and publicity humiliate them further.

She dresses provocative in sexy shorts and showing of her sexy legs and the incels think they are going to experience heaven. Instead they get infamous worldwide for being pedophiles and their lives are even more ruined. For meeting a 14 year old girl that is.

Let me make this clear: I myself would never go for a 14 year old girl. It's just the way I think and the way I am.

Have you guys seen any of this? What are your thoughts on this?
lol

Apparently she sells the chat logs for $50 a piece. Now who would want to see sexual chats between someone posing as a 14 y/o girl and an adult male? Hmmmmm...

People turn their head away when hearing it, but vigilantism by definition cannot be justice. By their nature, vigilantes don't find themselves on legal authority and vigilantes reject formal processes. It's about perceived crime and perceived retribution, meaning their whole purpose is based on fickle hearts and minds. Vigilantism is a symptom of a broader lack of justice in society, but it's not an any fitting substitute for the law.

Vigilantes' goal isn't to seek the best result, it's to seek out of the most beautiful deterrence, the ugliest criminals, and the most satisfying punishment. The idea of temperance and prudence strikes them as weak while fury and impulse are how they validate themselves. The ,,them" in this case is very common because the masses like the spectacle of righteous violence.
Nah, vigilatism can be justice, and it's cool. Every comic superhero is basically a vigilante. IRL, If someone did great harm to your family and they got off scot-free, eye for an eye is justified. But in the cucked justice system, you'd be treated like a deranged 1st degree murderer and get life in prison or the chair.