Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel View women as sextools

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Officer
I am tired of seeing the faggots here talking abt muh affection muh intimacy, forget abt that shit thats only reserved for the top 20% of men even normies who get gf's their bitches are not fully intimate and affectionate with them, they lose connection as soon as a chad gives them attention anyway. For us we should just hookermaxx view them as nothing but cumdump and take out the retarded thinking that they are gonna be there to provide u with the "emotional connection"

All women are queens

But… but i want the emotional connection :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

The soyness in our psychology runs very deep. We all strive to obtain the illusion of some form of connection. Free will doesn't exist so you can't really unprogram yourself. Even admitting this makes me cringe because I want to change it and make everyone in this community a based chud like me.

I kinda agree. There’s no such thing as “true love”, don’t let soyciety lie to you.
Funnily enough, the person who redpilled me on love not being real was a diagnosed narcissist lesbian foid of all people JFL.
Yes people CAN love each other, but not like the way they do in movies that’s for god damn sure.

See women as selfish containers with STDs.

I am tired of seeing the faggots here talking abt muh affection muh intimacy, forget abt that shit thats only reserved for the top 20% of men even normies who get gf's their bitches are not fully intimate and affectionate with them, they lose connection as soon as a chad gives them attention anyway. For us we should just hookermaxx view them as nothing but cumdump and take out the retarded thinking that they are gonna be there to provide u with the "emotional connection"
I veiw them same way

Chad commonly practices the same mentality and mindset that OP suggests.

JFL at writing "woman" instead of FOID.

We Marxist-Rodgerists call these things "means of reproduction", since "foid" implies femininity and human likeness, both of which most foids utterly lack.

JFL at writing "woman" instead of FOID.

We Marxist-Rodgerists call these things "means of reproduction", since "foid" implies femininity and human likeness, both of which most foids utterly lack.
respect women chud

a woman is just a collection of holes used for sex. it's just an appliance.