Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Vietnam was a chad slaughterhouse. Thousands upon thousands of manly men died because gooks knew how to fight.

Any middle eastern shithole. Your anti American views will be right at home in that part of the world.
So that's you're alternative? In case you didn't understand, I was looking to trade up

Let's send all the cucks and white knights as cannon fodder to fight in some third world hellhole.

It's the other way around. Those men died BECAUSE America was a feminist/SJW cesspit back then like it always has been.

JFL at fighting for capitalism. You have to be a MEGAcuck to fight for a capitalist 'nation'.
What are you talking abt how were the SJW protests on behalf of this? it was corporate fat cats who initiated vietnam. Bombing vietnam is opposed to sjw fundamentals lol
We killed them at almost a 20:1 ratio. This is a victory in my book especially considering guerillas have the advantage.
Didn't I say that 1 chad is worth 50 vietnamese? lol maybe this will begin to even out things.

I have heard vietnam is more traditional than neighboring thailand. Is it true? Any vietnamcel here?

I have heard vietnam is more traditional than neighboring thailand. Is it true? Any vietnamcel here?
I guess so. they are literally defeated everyone tried invade them: US,Chinese dynasties,The mongols,Japanese,French

This is definitely targeted as lifefuel and sheds light on an interesting point.

Americans had to fight gooks with their hands tied behind their backs. We weren't even allowed to invade North Vietnam. Its the same thing with Afghanistan and the incredibly strict rules of engagement. Politicians care more about their images than actually killing the enemy. We hired south koreans to really get at the VC and they fucked them up. Stop with the PC bullshit and let soldiers actually get shit done

The US fucked up hard there. And then in the end they just pulled out, all was in vain and the commies killed 3kk people within the next years.

Sadly the war was mostly rice vs rice. North Vietnam and South Vietnam had 1 million casualties each while America had 50-100k

Sadly the war was mostly rice vs rice. North Vietnam and South Vietnam had 1 million casualties each while America had 50-100k
yes but most chads who fought in it did die.
when 10s of thousands of american troops die, you can be sure many of them were the hard ass jar head chads who live and breathe red white and blue propaganda.
Who are bred/ fed/ dressed for war the time they are born from very rural/ hardheaded upbringings.
That time is at an end. It's the bill clintons of the world who took office after vietnam (who dodged drafts, and partied hard instead) who got to make policies happen. And now we are in 2019 and as you can see, they existed.

Jfl if you think you can outsmart Asians in there own home.

and dont forget burgers napalm bombed which caused generations of kids born deformed etc.

and dont forget burgers napalm bombed which caused generations of kids born deformed etc.
Agent Orange.. yes. Pretty much decimated all their crops. Made them all extremely impoverished.

Agent Orange.. yes. Pretty much decimated all their crops. Made them all extremely impoverished.
and they actually caused deformedcels.its over

and they actually caused deformedcels.its over
Yeah it really is. With every big war anywhere that spans a continent with thousands of soldiers taking part.. many of them hot blooded males with primal hate ingrained in them of anything or anyone different to them (Lookism proves this of society.. even though society will defend against it to their last breath)… this is a recipe for disaster and atrocities to occur.. the commanders cannot be everywhere at once so the soldiers will take the chance to murder, pillage and rape what they can and have as much fun at their captives expense as possible. All wars have this same thematic, countless crimes committed and never spoke of again, usually because when the crime is committed they are then often executed. I don't doubt that this happens. How much and how often I can't be certain of.. who could be certain of such a horrific toll against human decency.. one would have to be present at every rape, murder and torture committed throughout history. That would make a man lose his lunch.

Yeah it really is. With every big war anywhere that spans a continent with thousands of soldiers taking part.. many of them hot blooded males with primal hate ingrained in them of anything or anyone different to them (Lookism proves this of society.. even though society will defend against it to their last breath)… this is a recipe for disaster and atrocities to occur.. the commanders cannot be everywhere at once so the soldiers will take the chance to murder, pillage and rape what they can and have as much fun at their captives expense as possible. All wars have this same thematic, countless crimes committed and never spoke of again, usually because when the crime is committed they are then often executed. I don't doubt that this happens. How much and how often I can't be certain of.. who could be certain of such a horrific toll against human decency.. one would have to be present at every rape, murder and torture committed throughout history. That would make a man lose his lunch.
Indeed there is no innocent war. I agree with you. but those invaders got what they deserved

Indeed there is no innocent war. I agree with you. but those invaders got what they deserved
Yes they definitely did.. I just wished that people wouldn't go to foreign lands and make them worse in the first place. A Non Invasion Principal would be quite beneficial.

Let's send all the cucks and white knights as cannon fodder to fight in some third world hellhole.
Let them prove thier loyalty to m'lady. Lets see how loyal they really are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back