Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Vietnam was a chad slaughterhouse. Thousands upon thousands of manly men died because gooks knew how to fight.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Chads died in vietnam, and johnson ran off with all the money he wanted form the death of many manly white men bred for war.
And in that the conservative america/ whitening began to unfurl.
I think it should be our favorite war as the incel community. It was essentially where America took its white heritage for granted and brought about the doom of so many white generations to come. Along with the rebellion culture that ensued in the following 2 or 3 decades.
And the only people who lived were the happy clappy laidbacker lechers like Bill Clinton who ran the show and destroyed the infrastructure of America thereafter.
When they ruled the roost we get the feminism we see today.

Fap fuel tbhngl

Chads died in vietnam, and johnson ran off with all the money he wanted form the death of many manly white men bred for war.
I think it should be our favorite war as the incel community. It was essentially where America took its white heritage for granted and brought about the doom of so many white generations to come. Along with the rebellion culture that ensued in the following 2 or 3 decades.
And the only people who lived were the happy clappy laidbacker lechers like Bill Clinton who ran the show and destroyed the infrastructure of America thereafter.
I don't know what kind of fantasy world you live in or if you've just seen too many war movies. The majority of guys that went to the Nam were people like you and me, normal guys, not chadly war heroes.

It was lifefuel for sure, ricecels weren't fucking around in Nam, America got BTFO'd and Chad came home and got spit on by hippies JFL.

I don't know what kind of fantasy world you live in or if you've just seen too many war movies. The majority of guys that went to the Nam were people like you and me, normal guys, not chadly war heroes.
My point is that they are overly masculine. And with over masculinity/ jarhead culture comes the mistreatment of incels.
Insecure men are wild cards because they both are incels/ lowselfesteemcels, but are opposite of volcels, more like strugglecels who struggle with being incel and try to find any manly thing possibly to not be incel. Picking on other incels is manly. And chads are there by choice in some cases but a lot of them would get murdered. Either way there is some good genetic material fighting in our wars when america was more white that got completely nailed into the dirt.

so was basically every ww.

My point is that they are overly masculine. And with over masculinity/ jarhead culture comes the mistreatment of incels.
Insecure men are wild cards because they both are incels/ lowselfesteemcels, but are opposite of volcels, more like strugglecels who struggle with being incel and try to find any manly thing possibly to not be incel. Picking on other incels is manly. And chads are there by choice in some cases but a lot of them would get murdered. Either way there is some good genetic material fighting in our wars when america was more white that got completely nailed into the dirt.
I agree. Especially in army settings most higher status men roam free and shit all over the lower status guys who are there because they got drafted.

The manlet incels in the Vietnam war were used for being tunnel rats, the most dangerous assignment. They had to go in complete dark into enemy tunnels filled with booby traps and poisonous snakes and/or enemy soldiers.

Tunnel rats were generally men of smaller stature (5'6" and under), who were able to maneuver more comfortably in the narrow tunnels.

JFL at being an incel soldier doing this so that Chad's can bang local women in peace.

The manlet incels in the Vietnam war were used for being tunnel rats, the most dangerous assignment. They had to go in complete dark into enemy tunnels filled with booby traps and poisonous snakes and/or enemy soldiers.

Tunnel rats were generally men of smaller stature (5'6" and under), who were able to maneuver more comfortably in the narrow tunnels.

JFL at being an incel soldiers doing this so that Chad's can bang local women.
Good addition to the discussion but that doesn't mean Chad didn't get his due too. Although do you think there was some tacit lookism in these tunnel rats or was it fair game for the current dynamics/ logistics in the war rn?
I agree. Especially in army settings most higher status men roam free and shit all over the lower status guys who are there because they got drafted.
Again, the majority of them are insecure. A lot of navy seals can be average looking and want to dominate people around them constantly to make the primal resonation more apparent for their status.

In the end though, The white men fuck the Asian females. Doesn’t matter who wins the battle, the true winner is whoever fucks the other’s women.

Good addition to the discussion but that doesn't mean Chad didn't get his due too. Although do you think there was some tacit lookism in these tunnel rats or was it fair game for the current dynamics/ logistics in the war rn?

A lot of American Chads got their due, don't worry. Not just in Vietnam but also in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Pretty lifefuel for manlet like me,considering Vietnamese are shortest rice ethnicity.

I’m glad the Jewnited States lost. That’s what they get for fighting for degeneracy in World War Jew.

Successful beta uprising. Foreign Chads removed.

How do you think those chads in those wars got fucked up bad.

The local people noticed how badly the Westerner Chad's and Tyrone's mogged them and fought that much harder. They realized they would become incels if they lost the war.

Jfl 6'2 hamburgers losing to 5ft rice farmers.
In reality America was winning the land battles, but the Vietnam was extremely effective. For a army with poorer standard of equipment they did very well. Making traps with snakes, with bamboo and striking Americans at night. All while starving and on diseases.

In terms of tactics of Asia battles, NVA and VC puts IJA and NK army to shame.

Vietnam air force was badass and had a very high KDR. When USA lost ten of thousands of aircrafts, ricecels lost just a hundreds.

Last edited:
OP is wrong. Normies and incels are the main source of battle casualties. Read about Mcnamara´s Morons.

Not necessarily. Ik about that conscription but at the same time many chads did get their due when put in bad situations.
Still although incels were killed it was the manly men jarheads who got their fair due.

vietnam was the perfect disaster. the death of the utopic 50s and the undermining of the narrative of US military infallibility. the draft had its hand in weeding and killing most conservative men from the younger generation. the left gained legitimacy through its anti war demonstrations and ethos. this snowballed into their chokehold on the youth and their dominion over culture. everything about american culture today can be traced back to the vietnam war. its uncanny...like the perfect storm. im fairly certain many major elements are by design. for example jim morrison is the son of a vietnam naval admiral. and his inorganic rise to fame is identical to the manner in which the music industry plants its major artists. the hippie movement was indubitably a major psyop.

Jfl 6'2 hamburgers losing to 5ft rice farmers.
In reality America was winning the land battles, but the Vietnam was extremely effective. For a army with poorer standard of equipment they did very well. Making traps with snakes, with bamboo and striking Americans at night. All while starving and on diseases.

In terms of tactics of Asia battles, NVA and VC puts IJA and NK army to shame.

Vietnam air force was badass and had a very high KDR. When USA lost ten of thousands of aircrafts, ricecels lost just a hundreds.
Wars are not about winning or losing. I recommend reading "War is a racket" by Smedley Butler. Wars are about transfer of money from taxpayers to factory owners. The American elite used ethnics, immigrants straight off the boat and morons to fight the "war in Vietnam". But there were no clear frontlines or objectives for the soldiers. No cities or land to capture. Just massive use of costly air power.

Americucks tried to come and invade and got kicked out.

Wars are not about winning or losing. I recommend reading "War is a racket" by Smedley Butler. Wars are about transfer of money from taxpayers to factory owners. The American elite used ethnics, immigrants straight off the boat and morons to fight the "war in Vietnam". But there were no clear frontlines or objectives for the soldiers. No cities or land to capture. Just massive use of costly air power.
Yes vietnam is definitely just a sum up about how war is about economics. America had a deathgrip/ standstill on the majority of the world including vietnam.
But masculinizing/ masculine projecting was a huge part of why the jarheads I'm talking about getting killed should have been a fun show for us.
Do you think America had a powerful grip on the world, even to the point of having russia under its mercy at that time? I am theorizing conspiracy. but I think they were just a false dichotomy for a long while.

We will kill even more chads if USA try to do shit in Venezuela.

We will be the latin american Vietnam.

Agreed, I'm glad so many Chads and Chadlites died in the war. Society was fucked by then anyway

Agreed, I'm glad so many Chads and Chadlites died in the war. Society was fucked by then anyway
but it just made it worse for normies without them realizing lol

gooks know how to fight in teams. that is the only benefit that the gooks have over racial melting pots. their persistence and unity in group activities.

yet the chinaman never uses this to his advantage. autistic.

gooks know how to fight in teams. that is the only benefit that the gooks have over racial melting pots. their persistence and unity in group activities.

yet the chinaman never uses this to his advantage. autistic.
how didn't they?

JFL at being an incel soldier doing this so that Chad's can bang local women in peace.

Why would anyone actually do this? Why not just shoot themselves in the head instead?

You are very right there tbh. and also good catch
but if you look at a different perspective,so many vietnamese foids fucked chad soldiers lol

You are very right there tbh. and also good catch
but if you look at a different perspective,so many vietnamese foids fucked chad soldiers lol
Yeah kinda fair trade off. there were rapes. it was a blessing for vietfoids.
but still a white life is worth like 20 gook women so vietnamese still pwnt us. and those ppl produced shit hapas lol
olivia munn is the rare decent hapa

Now that you mention it this war actually prevented the chad oppression era following it, good thing the gooks took out as many chads as possible.

Why would anyone actually do this? Why not just shoot themselves in the head instead?

These manlet incels had nothing to lose. They were probably coping that if they win the war and return home as heroes women will finally like them.

by using force to conquer other nations. they will defeat the US now imo. They can literally conquer the world with their manpower and military.
They can't even conquer Taiwan.
Something about chinks is so efficient yet inefficient.
What do you think their inefficiency stems from.

They can't even conquer Taiwan.
Something about chinks is so efficient yet inefficient.
What do you think their inefficiency stems from.
The orientals don´t think like we westerners do. They will retake Taiwan and fortify the South China Sea. It will probably take generations, but this is their strategy. Ally with time and wait out the American Empire.

The orientals don´t think like we westerners do. They will retake Taiwan and fortify the South China Sea. It will probably take generations, but this is their strategy. Ally with time and wait out the American Empire.
Asians are pretty obsessed with power. They're downward thinkers about the blackpill dynamics of life. It's why they're all so suspicious. Becuase they're all selfish and superfiical and so they're more wary about the way people think. The more impressionable and laidbacky/ fairy braidy/ happy clappy people are whites. Just look at the leftist whites who travel the world thinking it's all a good place and get killed by isis.
Eventually it might be something to be afraid of. Unless America does indeed stop itself from declining. Economy is going alright rn. But the left is definitely a beast.

whithout real men to keep stuff undercontrol, you see the sexual revolution, vietnam war was desaster for USA

JFL @ retards celebrating this. Those Chads dying = the reason America is the feminist/SJW cesspit it is today.

JFL @ retards celebrating this. Those Chads dying = the reason America is the feminist/SJW cesspit it is today.
whithout real men to keep stuff undercontrol, you see the sexual revolution, vietnam war was desaster for USA
Primal hierarchy exists everywhere, at any time. this just helped femoid pussies get dryer.
Smartphones would have come out nomatterwhether they died or not. It's over unto the point you guys would come until ISlam rises.

It's the other way around. Those men died BECAUSE America was a feminist/SJW cesspit back then like it always has been.

JFL at fighting for capitalism. You have to be a MEGAcuck to fight for a capitalist 'nation'.

Vietnam was a sham, just like every post WW2 war.

Vietnam was always a place where they slayed all enemies including chinese

We killed them at almost a 20:1 ratio. This is a victory in my book especially considering guerillas have the advantage.

Vietnam was a sham, just like every post WW2 war.
because US had nothing to do in vietnam,they were invaders and got what they've deserved

WW2 was a bigger sham than Vietnam. At least we were fighting communism in Vietnam.

It was lifefuel for sure, ricecels weren't fucking around in Nam, America got BTFO'd and Chad came home and got spit on by hippies JFL.
I wish I could've seen it, America needs to be knocked down a few more pegs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back