Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Vietcel rages about ricecel sexpats

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Rice on (brown) rice violence

Any vietcels here I can ping? :feelswhere:

He must be wrong, only Y-T's do racisms

As a whitecel that grew up in a morally conservative area of the United States. I want to say I see your race with envy friend mainly. Because you have some of the most attractive women in the world. And you can fuck them via prostitution and the government doesn't care.

some of the most attractive women in the world

Despicable dull yellow creatures

Just another cuck

This is a huge problem here in Turkey too. Syrian sandniggers waltz in and they demand US to learn their language, not vice versa.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/VietNam/comments/197a4aq/chinese_japanese_and_korean_expats_are_the_worst/

Jfl, what's wrong with some of these SEA monkeys? They have no problem with hordes of white sexpats using their country as a brothel, but as soon as foreign ricecels do it they're offended :feelskek:

Rook at whitu gentreman he speaks Engrish and not his own ranguage rike those gooks :feelshaha:

SEA chimpanzees are the lowest lifeforms on this God forsaken mud ball. Lower than even blacks and indians. This is one of the reasons the women are so eager and ready to gobble up white cock, because they are just that low on the race tier list. And the vietcels are too cuckrd to do anything. How these faggots ever beat America, only God knows

As a whitecel that grew up in a morally conservative area of the United States. I want to say I see your race with envy friend mainly. Because you have some of the most attractive women in the world. And you can fuck them via prostitution and the government doesn't care.
Lay off anime. Chink, gook, and nip women have very little in terms of actual sex appeal. Asian women have baby like faces and the bodies of teenage boys. The only people that are attracted to them are white pedos who fuck them by proxy, or Black men who want that white skin genes.

NEA vs SEA relationship is most brootal of high vs low IQ racial relationships

Nigs are low IQ versus whites but they can beat up average white dude in a fight as they're tall and athletic
OTOH NEAs are probs slightly taller than SEAs on top of their IQ mog. It's a brootal racepill for SEA monkeys.

If I were SEA (Thai, Filipenis, Vietcong) I'd probs kill myself. Being curry is unironically less depressing, while we are subhuman at least our foids are not attractive to other races.

SEA chimpanzees are the lowest lifeforms on this God forsaken mud ball. Lower than even blacks and indians. This is one of the reasons the women are so eager and ready to gobble up white cock, because they are just that low on the race tier list. And the vietcels are too cuckrd to do anything. How these faggots ever beat America, only God knows
Sea gook shitholes are like land where white man's cum is being pumped into noodlewhores and troons holes at flow rate 10000 tons per second

This is a huge problem here in Turkey too. Syrian sandniggers waltz in and they demand US to learn their language, not vice versa.
bubububu but I though islam was based
If I were SEA (Thai, Filipenis, Vietcong) I'd probs kill myself. Being curry is unironically less depressing, while we are subhuman at least our foids are not attractive to other races.
More like other races arent attracted to (average) indian women. Same goes for black women.

A white boy gots to breed
And create a mixed race tortured soul, torn apart by his lack of identity and will be ostracized everywhere he goes? Yeah thats real nice, racemixers need to be burnt alive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back