Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Vidya is God When it Comes to Meeting People

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
★★★★★
I finally really got into Fallout 76 and consistently play with 8-12 people I met while playing over a few days, Friendlesscels (+ multi-tasking weedcels) I assure you this is the best cope for us.

>Not bragging, this is genuine advice to others since it genuinely made my life alot better.

I met a friend that I still speak with sometimes today on MW2.

My cousin pretty much same as me. he is a gamer,incel and gymcel,addicted to guns like me

It’s all bullshit unless you know them in real life. I played with a group of normies everyday for over a month. I got busy and missed a few game nights and when I logged back on they had found a replacement for my spot and didn’t want to invite me. :cryfeels:

I barely have time to play games anymore between wagecuckin’ and basically caring for my parents home. It’s over for us responsiblecels.

It’s all bullshit unless you know them in real life. I played with a group of normies everyday for over a month. I got busy and missed a few game nights and when I logged back on they had found a replacement for my spot and didn’t want to invite me. :cryfeels:

I barely have time to play games anymore between wagecuckin’ and basically caring for my parents home. It’s over for us responsiblecels.
One of my fears

Last edited:

tbh..

I still feel like i have no friends. There’s no one I have a real life connection with.

Just meet other incels online. Actually this forum is bettwr for that. Stop tripping OP

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back