Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Videogame Urban Legends

PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Mentally stuck in 2007
★★★★★
Like Mew under the truck and Bigfoot in GTA: San Andreas. Did you use to believe in any of them? Are you aware of any lesser-known ones?
Probably only oldcels can relate since nowadays they're basically dead because of datamining, but back in the early internet era they were everywhere.

Last edited:
Herobrine comes to mind. Never believed it despite my school peers having nightmares about it. Even back then, I found it quite autistic. :feelshaha:

Herobrine comes to mind. Never believed it despite my school peers having nightmares about it. Even back then, I found it quite autistic. :feelshaha:
Yeah, Herobrine was one of the last major ones. It was pretty stupid but the Minecraft fanbase back then was mainly comprised of prepubescent kids so i can't blame them too much for believing it. Notch himself referencing Herobrine in the Minecraft updates for shits and giggles probably didn't help kek

This one made an impression on me when I was little: the lavender town suicide soundtrack from Pokemon. I wasn't even a big Pokemon fan, I just remember reading about it.

Sonic.exe was my favourite

When I was a kid I used to believe Herobrine from Minecraft was real.

I was very young and a dude had the skin on a server we were playing on. He came and killed all of my friends, but me. When he saw me he froze and then walked off. That's what cemented my belief in him. I didn't know it was another player, and everyone in our xbox live party screamed like hysterical retards.

I also used to believe in Slenderman.