Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Videogame addiction is one of the best thing for incels

CopeorDie

CopeorDie

Greycel
Everything that happens IRL is cope or pain so being addicted to games gives your days some purpose.

drugs are better

I'd rather be a drug addict or a sex addict but I never got offered any.

Video games haven't been fun for me for a while tbh.

The problem is for years games did do that for me, that's how I coped through my teens and childhood. But now I have burn out, it's very rare for a game to gage my attention for extended periods of time. It feels like I'm forcing myself to play.

If you can immerse yourself then it's the best cope with little health consequences assuming you don't look at your monitor from 2 inches. You can forget about your life and finally get to experience interesting stories and worlds. It's bad that I can't always immerse myself though, and so I don't enjoy the game too much and get back to browsing the internet.

u run out of games and u run out of provision. i work and game and both are meh. life is boring.