Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Video with comments section full of bluepilled copers and roasties, gave it a good read

I

Incelrito

Banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFBp7UVc8Vg

image.png

image.png

image.png

They start spewing bullshit like this because they just don't wanna admit that the only thing attractive in someone is their looks (genetics)

It's always the "Just smile bro" "Just take a shower bro" kind of cope

According to dishonest fleshlight the only attractive men are slaves who DO NOT QUESTION authority that fucks them in the ass dry.
IRL, Chads get action in the bedroom, worker bees (non-Chads) get mouldy breadcrumbs from the Kings table.

Just obey opressors bro.

According to dishonest fleshlight the only attractive men are slaves who DO NOT QUESTION authority that fucks them in the ass dry.
IRL, Chads get action in the bedroom, worker bees (non-Chads) get mouldy breadcrumbs from the Kings table.

Just obey opressors bro.
It's so sad to see how delusional copers are when the only problem is actually just genetics

not one second of that faggot.

And who is she to "speak for all the women" exactly? I thought women weren't a hive mind. That's what bluepillers told me at least.

And who is she to "speak for all the women" exactly? I thought women weren't a hive mind. That's what bluepillers told me at least.
They just don't wanna admit that good genetics is what they're looking for lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back