Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Video try's to say that Chad's life gets worse as he ages.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
While I kind of agree, Chad's life before that is still stuff guys will only dream of and maybe get a sliver of in their 30's.

Very cope video. Chad lives it up till like his 50’s and even then his later years are full of people who care instead of a 50 year old incel

Very cope video. Chad lives it up till like his 50’s and even then his later years are full of people who care instead of a 50 year old incel
Isnt @FrustratedWhiteMale a 50yo incel?

Yeah and half the forum thinks he roped
I guess it's not really a far-fetched thought. I don't know. He probably doesn't post that regularly but he's been inactive for a while now. Half this forum isn't even 25 so he probably couldn't even relate with most of us here.

Let's be honest at the age of 50 it is highly unlikely to ascend.
That's my future most likely too :cryfeels:

I guess it's not really a far-fetched thought. I don't know. He probably doesn't post that regularly but he's been inactive for a while now. Half this forum isn't even 25 so he probably couldn't even relate with most of us here.

Let's be honest at the age of 50 it is highly unlikely to ascend.
Even 50 year old normie is basically dead in the water by then, a 50 year old incel probably looks grotesque. It’s brutal I’d bet

Even 50 year old normie is basically dead in the water by then, a 50 year old incel probably looks grotesque. It’s brutal I’d bet
This life is brutal, it gets worse and worse. Especially when your entire family is gone and you're literally all alone and old, there's nothing left.

Everything gets worse as you age