Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [Video] This is what happens when a manlet tries to fight Chad

jfl, they're even calling him a lil dude:lul:
over for manlets

Manlets should be a protected species.

#manletlivesmatter

Barely even flung that fist either

There was another brutal video

Little guy was put to sleep. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Wtf
Wheres the defense and head movment these guys dont even know how to fight or throw proper punch

Wouldn't watch this but i am interested to know whos fault was this? Also fuck retards and fakecels that laugh at short people! Bunch of cowardly cocksuckers.

Im a chad-hating manlet but why was that manlet provoking him? he deserved it if he started the fight imo

Tbh, the kid deserved it for picking a fight like that. He’ll likely never try that again and will learn to settle his disputes like a human being.

The problem is a lot of guys, like the tallfag in that video, will never learn that lesson at an age where it’s safe to do so. Eventually he’ll antagonize some thug who just got out of prison and take a lump of brass to the dome.

So that's what happens in high schools

normies and foids should fight each other to the death to see who is cooler and leave incels alone

Last edited:
When you think your life is a movie and you're spiderman but your actually manletman

Tbh, the kid deserved it for picking a fight like that. He’ll likely never try that again and will learn to settle his disputes like a human being.

The problem is a lot of guys, like the tallfag in that video, will never learn that lesson at an age where it’s safe to do so. Eventually he’ll antagonize some thug who just got out of prison and take a lump of brass to the dome.
Finally A High IQ Post

Manlets should be a protected species.
Words Of Wisdom Here , High IQ User :feelsthink: :bigbrain:

When you think your life is a movie and you're spiderman but your actually manletman
Spider-Man is canonically 5’10”. Which is why I have a Spider-Man costume and sometimes wear it while I workout in my home gym.

Peter Parker is the original Based Manlet.

Last edited:
Night night manlet

Of course another bigger guy grabs him throwing his concentration off.

Brutal for the manlet, but ya gotta learn your place, boyo.

This is why I’m going to get height surgery