Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Video shows how easy it is to be a foid

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
Just walking down the street tons of guys show interest in her, want to fuck, go on dates, etc. They get so much attention from the opposite sex that they have the audacity to call it annoying. Meanwhile I have never had a girl be interested in me in all my life. I have struggled so much and never got a single IOI. No girl has ever complimented me on my appearance. What the fuck is this dogshit world lol

Can't believe fefails actually consider it a problem that too many guys are interested in them :feelskek:

"Oh I have too much food in my fridge."

"I have too many cars and they can't fit in my garage."

"My house has too many rooms and I sometimes get lost."

"Isn't my life just soooo hard???"

chunky jewess crams herself into a pair of yoga pants and strolls through the hood, what was she expecting to happen

look at the surroundings, average latina foid in a negro haven like nyc. if she tried this is northern europe she would be ignored. only niggers settle for less

Oh you know, just men simping

This is a combination of female arrogance and privilege. They don't appreciate how great it really is when you're getting this much attention from the opposite sex. When they hit the wall at lightspeed, suddenly realize that they've become invisible to men, and they see how their much younger, neotenous peers are getting the attention they once used to, then they'll cry like children about it and write blog posts blaming the patriarchy.

this is definitely not fake

"oh no, so many men are attracted to me" :foidSoy:

she could become a tranny if she doesn't like the attention of males

Can't believe fefails actually consider it a problem that too many guys are interested in them :feelskek:

"THEY'RE CATCALLING MEEE WAHHHH"

Looks like a jew. (((Oy Vey)))

Donate to Hollaback to stop street harassment?? :feelsLSD:

How is this being recorded, is the full camera crew in front of her or is someone in spectator mode?

Retard foids think this will last forever and don’t appreciate their looks and youth. Reality will hit them when they’re still singje and childless in their 30’s :feelshaha::feelshaha:

:yes::incel:

Problem is she doesn't want any of that attention because it's from men she considers unattractive (ethnics). If those streets were littered with Chads she would be smiling and flirting every day.
It's like us getting catcalled by 400 pound pig-women landwhales. We would eventually find it annoying.

How is this being recorded, is the full camera crew in front of her or is someone in spectator mode?
It's like the lunar landing on the moom