Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Video of the recent peaceful murder of ryan carson

why was the nigger so mad in the first place jfl :feelsclown:?
I have wondered this myself. Like why are niggers so mad, upset, and crazy all the time. And recently, I came to the conclusion that its because they can't tolerate being mogged by Whites so they destroy each and everything which Whites have created. While blackpilled curries and rice retreat from public life and become introverted, nigs become violent and insufferable in the face of White mog.

Like why are niggers so mad, upset, and crazy all the time. And recently, I came to the conclusion that its because they can't tolerate being mogged by Whites so they destroy each and everything which Whites have created.
It's definitely this. They can't cope with being inferior.

Based nigga
D6b194f8713c4630edd13f31ecefda8cd72e7ea5ccfb7800a5aec3aba9dabb3e

I have wondered this myself. Like why are niggers so mad, upset, and crazy all the time. And recently, I came to the conclusion that its because they can't tolerate being mogged by Whites so they destroy each and everything which Whites have created. While blackpilled curries and rice retreat from public life and become introverted, nigs become violent and insufferable in the face of White mog.
Idk doesnt sound too applicable here this nigger looks and sounds too ignorant to think like that i just think most of them are low iq and come from a single mother home

It's definitely this. They can't cope with being inferior.
Idk doesnt sound too applicable here this nigger looks and sounds too ignorant to think like that i just think most of them are low iq and come from a single mother home
Lets see what nigcels here have to say about my assessment.

That's why you gotta throw any women at an attacker first then run. Retard wanted to be macho

@Master @Fat Link @IronsideCel @depressedblackcel do you think this is correct?

And this stupid AIDs-infested slit will forget about him in less than a month and move on to the other 10 guys on her contacts bc foids can replace any man at any given time

criminal niggers suck but gay white libcucks also suck.

controversial, I know.

And this stupid AIDs-infested slit will forget about him in less than a month and move on to the other 10 guys on her contacts bc foids can replace any man at any given time
lol. exactly.
sometimes this plays out at scale and it's even more ridiculous, remember this shit:

>Women Who Survived Theater Shooting Grieve for Hero Boyfriends​

lolno. they didn't.

lol. exactly.
sometimes this plays out at scale and it's even more ridiculous, remember this shit:

lolno. they didn't.
Any man who dies for a woman is a giga-cuck and deserves their death. Jack from Titanic was the biggest simp in cinema, killed himself over some random whore he knew for less than a week. If I had a gf I'd sacrifice her life in a heartbeat to save mine bc I know she'd never do the same for me, she wouldn't give a shit what happens to me

lol. exactly.

lolno. they didn't.
Grieve for 2 weeks maybe

Any man who dies for a woman is a giga-cuck and deserves their death. Jack from Titanic was the biggest simp in cinema, killed himself over some random whore he knew for less than a week. If I had a gf I'd sacrifice her life in a heartbeat to save mine bc I know she'd never do the same for me, she wouldn't give a shit what happens to me
in these situations it's literally completely logical to just run, ideally while splitting up, but no, bitch probably wants to see a gentleman duel to the death

Grieve for 2 weeks maybe
1 week max before the bf's framed memorial photo is watching her fuck another guy

listen man if your white don’t go to these type of place alone at night without weaponry

as a black i dont go to these type of places even during the day without my head on a swivel

dont be surprised by the amount of demons walk the earth freely in these days

I think you're right. The "tough" persona is probably generational hatred. Though I am a nigger myself :feelskek:
It's weird getting cussed out on here but I definitely understand. Here in the US, we're a problem to a degree.

1 week max before the bf's framed memorial photo is watching her fuck another guy
I always thought about this. Let's say you protect a foid from getting robbed/raped. In the process, you get stabbed or shot. Just like that you're gone.
The best she can do is come to your funeral. Be sad for a few weeks. Then she continues her destiny while she cut yours short.
You did the rIgHT thing and protected the female. Though she would never protect you. You have no option but to register for selective service at 18, she doesn't. Disgusting

@
Master
@Master @
Fat Link
@Fat Link @
IronsideCel
@IronsideCel @
depressedblackcel
@depressedblackcel do you think this is correct?
Not exactly.
Normie nigs destroy and violentmaxx because it's in their social genetics. Our culture is built around mass destruction and poverty and to beg other races to worship us.

This is why people avoid niggers.

I get why young men are enraged and frustrated by our society but I think this is the wrong way to express that rage or affect favorable change. It would be far far better to try to find like minded men and organize and if things are really at the tipping point of violent acts where you’re willing to go to jail I’d expect people to think what they’re doing through and choose targets that make a statement or an institution etc. Or just protest etc.

I dunno man this type of shit where people act on their own and kill somebody that didn’t even do anything to them baffles me — all that’s gonna happen is you’re gonna get jailed and nothing is gonna change. In fact people will use the act to smear you and your people, this kind of stuff is why I’ve become racist over the years. The data doesn’t lie and everybody understands even if they don’t say it aloud that it’s better to be a black man walking through most white neighborhoods than a white man walking through most black neighborhoods.

I still think people should evaluate each other individually where you can since some black guys are fucking genius level like Sowell or Coleman Hughes and it’s not fair to not give the good ones a shot just because their brothers are savages. Another example would be here — lots of normal black guys on these forums that are fine people seems to me so I don’t wanna miscommunicate.

Last edited:
That's why you gotta throw any women at an attacker first then run. Retard wanted to be macho
What bugs me the most about that scenario is if the woman runs and pushes her man between herself and the attacker nobody is gonna bat an eye yet if a man threw the woman in front then ran all the news channels and social media would be calling him a coward and a horrible person. If women and men are the same and were equal those kind of expectations don’t make sense anymore. But the reality obviously is women want “equality” when it benefits them only then they want traditional gender roles also when it benefits them. And basically nobody in the mainstream notices this and people just let women hold these irrational views unchallenged.

I get why young men are enraged and frustrated by our society but I think this is the wrong way to express that rage or affect favorable change. It would be far far better to try to find like minded men and organize and if things are really at the tipping point of violent acts where you’re willing to go to jail I’d expect people to think what they’re doing through and choose targets that make a statement or an institution etc. Or just protest etc.

I dunno man this type of shit where people act on their own and kill somebody that didn’t even do anything to them baffles me — all that’s gonna happen is you’re gonna get jailed and nothing is gonna change. In fact people will use the act to smear you and your people, this kind of stuff is why I’ve become racist over the years. The data doesn’t lie and everybody understands even if they don’t say it aloud that it’s better to be a black man walking through most white neighborhoods than a white man walking through most black neighborhoods.

I still think people should evaluate each other individually where you can since some black guys are fucking genius level like Sowell or Coleman Hughes and it’s not fair to not give the good ones a shot just because their brothers are savages. Another example would be here — lots of normal black guys on these forums that are fine people seems to me so I don’t wanna miscommunicate.
all what you said is great and all but if u say it to that nigger in the video he would probably stab u too.

Truth is i am with the eye for an eye treatment u kill someone on purpose u get killed. No trial, no waste of time, no waste of tax money nothing. It will make a nigger think twice before he kills.

What bugs me the most about that scenario is if the woman runs and pushes her man between herself and the attacker nobody is gonna bat an eye yet if a man threw the woman in front then ran all the news channels and social media would be calling him a coward and a horrible person. If women and men are the same and were equal those kind of expectations don’t make sense anymore. But the reality obviously is women want “equality” when it benefits them only then they want traditional gender roles also when it benefits them. And basically nobody in the mainstream notices this and people just let women hold these irrational views unchallenged.
she literally watched her bf get stabbed to death and shes like "are u ok?" After like 30 seconds of him on the ground.

Lol at this gf didnt even call an ambulance shes just standing there like a useless cunt.

If women and men are equal she would have at least tried to fight the nigger off but she doesnt care.

*mostly peaceful

Willing to bet the whore gf would've fucked him afterwards if she could. Look at her nonchalnacy and passionately touching the stabber
Jfl

I just saw his gf collected 70k from gofundme for some reason?? Why is there a gofundme in the first place.

Imagine you die and your gf who stood there watching u die not moving a limb to help gets 70k because YOU died.

She also refused to cooperate with police to describe how the guy looks

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

why was the nigger so mad in the first place jfl :feelsclown:?
Judging by the loud sounds and his attitude saying "fuck you looking at nigga" he may have been trying to break into a car or something so he is a low iq low inhib nigger probably on drugs adrenaline of getting caught doing something illegal.
Truth is i am with the eye for an eye treatment u kill someone on purpose u get killed. No trial, no waste of time, no waste of tax money nothing. It will make a nigger think twice before he kills.
It's honestly a fantastic idea thats mostly a win. Niggers are still idiots and will kill but it would probably be less. False convictions become really devastating though I think that is a big reason they do not do it. The court system always tries to prove stuff beyond a reasonable doubt, but if it was really really obvious you have the correct culprit then I am all for killing them.

Judging by the loud sounds and his attitude saying "fuck you looking at nigga" he may have been trying to break into a car or something so he is a low iq low inhib nigger probably on drugs adrenaline of getting caught doing something illegal.

It's honestly a fantastic idea thats mostly a win. Niggers are still idiots and will kill but it would probably be less. False convictions become really devastating though I think that is a big reason they do not do it. The court system always tries to prove stuff beyond a reasonable doubt, but if it was really really obvious you have the correct culprit then I am all for killing them.
100% proof ur the killer u die else jailed for life no in between

The money will be enjoyed by the irs in 1 way or another

You got stabbed 4 times get the fuck up weakling

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back