Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Video of scandinavian thots massacred by goblins in morocco GRAPHIC WARNING

I can't watch PUA fail videos due to massive second hand cringe but this evokes no feelings in me whatsoever.

Thanks for reminding me. I need to masturbate to this video again.

This video was the greatest lifefuel I've gotten when it first showed up. :feelshmm::feelshmm:

TBH it's some pretty good shit and your all welcome
I can't watch PUA fail videos due to massive second hand cringe but this evokes no feelings in me whatsoever.
I enjoy watching videos like this some of them make me cringe but when I hate the victims I feel nothing besides contentment as if "Well this in fact SHOULD be like this and I agree"

I'm glad Stacy got to find herself.

Raped repeatedly and with her head sawed off.

Her profile said she really loved "traveling" but not with her spinal cord unraveling

When I lived/worked in a big city, women were exclusively the only ones who would walk in front of speed cars during red lights and not showing any fear.

When I lived/worked in a big city, women were exclusively the only ones who would walk in front of speed cars during red lights and not showing any fear.
Female privilege at its finest.

Why do white people go to these fringe 3rd world countries and expect good things to happen? Complete lack of survival instincts

Why do white people go to these fringe 3rd world countries and expect good things to happen? Complete lack of survival instincts
Because it's always women who want to fuck the primitive natives. If the black or mongoloid race was in power they would do the same shit. Whitey is still on top even though his power is failing.

Because it's always women who want to fuck the primitive natives. If the black or mongoloid race was in power they would do the same shit. Whitey is still on top even though his power is failing.
Men will fuck anything that looks good with a hole. Women above all value their social status so even if they fuck nonwhites they'll usually marry within their race and than cuck the betabuxxer with a chad. Whites will definitely decrease population wise but I think they're starting to realize the danger in importing too many immigrants and illegal migrants.

The entitlement of white foids is unreal, they think that the world is theirs to go explore and do what they want in until they get a reality check.

Reminds me of these two twats https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of_Kris_Kremers_and_Lisanne_Froon

Thankfully the rest of the world does not give a fuck about privileged, white, liberal, western, feminists who think that world should worship them just for existing.

White knights aren't coming to rescue Stacy if she's on the other side of the planet in some shithole country "traveling" and "finding herself".

As pathetic as cucks are even they can't help these dumb cunts out of these situations. They'll just move on to some other Thot to worship since there's no shortage of them in the west.

Last edited:
Lol at these dumb foids.

They went through life feeling the euphoria of the halo effect which deluded them into believing reality was a disney fairytail movie.

Men will fuck anything that looks good with a hole. Women above all value their social status so even if they fuck nonwhites they'll usually marry within their race and than cuck the betabuxxer with a chad. Whites will definitely decrease population wise but I think they're starting to realize the danger in importing too many immigrants and illegal migrants.
IDK I fear for the white population because even as their numbers dwindle and even as they are getting more and more mindfucked and the world is clamping down on their freedom of speach the only notable thing is the yellow vest demonstrations in france which will probably just fade into obscurity. It's like the people who are destroying hwhiteeee have these pressure release valves(IE trump) that satiates the white male contingent long enough for him to go back into his coffin before everyone can drive some more nails in him before he jumps up again then they get another trumpian figure like a jordan peterson type to come out and OWN DA LIBZ then count dumbass goes back in his coffin and the minorities start driving more nails in his pain ridden ass.

in the video it looks like she still has her panties/jeans still on but i cant 100% tell
either way seems like a waste of pussy. why kill her?
forced sexual enslavement for months seems like a better deal tbh. at least then u can make some money on the side

in the video it looks like she still has her panties/jeans still on but i cant 100% tell
either way seems like a waste of pussy. why kill her?
forced sexual enslavement for months seems like a better deal tbh. at least then u can make some money on the side
Bro you don't think they already fucked the shit out of her? They probably just got done raping them in some building and now they are dragging them out to some secluded area where these foids will be brutally murdered and left behind. If you are smart you wouldn't rape someone in the same place where you are going to kill them way too much evidence.

I hate videos like these for 2 reasons 1.they don't deserved it, as much as you hate women thats just a cruel way to go out and 2.it makes the reputation for middle easterners even worse (I think it can't get any lower) so I dont have any chances with anyone now

Aren't these Swedish trash the very same sub human garbage who say the following:

1. Rape culture exists?
2. All Swedish white heterosexual men are potential rapists or closeted rapists?
3. Refugees welcome?
4. Sex buyer law now?
5. Smash the patriarchy?
6. Lesbianism is true love?
7. Anti fash (aka Marxism, bolshevism, communism etc) rules & are the good guys?
8. The future is gay (for white heterosexual non chads that is)?

& a whole other plethora...

To be quite honest this is life fuel if the above conditions are met which I believe they are...

Now for the land whale leftist lesbians... & their closeted homosexual male allies.

Ps I'm not bothered about the video because a hell of a lot of that came out in 2013 & 2014 from the Syrian Civil War...

I hate videos like these for 2 reasons 1.they don't deserved it, as much as you hate women thats just a cruel way to go out and 2.it makes the reputation for middle easterners even worse (I think it can't get any lower) so I dont have any chances with anyone now
I agree with your points but I find their deaths entertaining as much as they would find my suffering entertaining so that's just the way it is.
Based and :blackpill:ed
how great would it be if everything leftists said was true.... If trump was evil mysogynistic hate monger and kavanaugh was going to make rape legal. I mean who the fuck wouldn't vote for that. Instead we just get a fat orange fuck who can't even get his own niggers to build a wall for him.

I agree with your points but I find their deaths entertaining as much as they would find my suffering entertaining so that's just the way it is
that they would find our death entertaining is just a meme and Exaggeration by the incel community, foids would feel some pain seeing anyone be beheaded, the only difference is that they would Forget it quicker when an ugly male gets beheaded rather than chad

Cant view the video :(

All women literally make our lives our living hell. Are you saying we deserve it?
As much as I hate women that's the perfect way for all of them to go out, a cruel suffering to equate to all the pain we've felt (For legal purposes I just want to say I'm not encouraging anyone to do so).

that they would find our death entertaining is just a meme and Exaggeration by the incel community, foids would feel some pain seeing anyone be beheaded, the only difference is that they would Forget it quicker when an ugly male gets beheaded rather than chad
Do you believe that a woman would fight a war for an ugly man or even a man? Like anthony did for cleopatra? They have less empathy than men do they just know how to feign it better.

All women literally make our lives our living hell. Are you saying we deserve it?
As much as I hate women that's the perfect way for all of them to go out, a cruel suffering to equate to all the pain we've felt (For legal purposes I just want to say I'm not encouraging anyone to do so)
most of them dont make our lives hell on Purpose, it is just the way it is that foids are sexual selecting robots and NPCs, we are just extremely unlucky that our Society became cucked and foids have sexual freedom now
Do you believe that a woman would fight a war for an ugly man or even a man? Like anthony did for cleopatra? They have less empathy than men do they just know how to feign it better.
no but in every time period of humanity everything was About women, pussy is dangled in front of men to Keep them productive for Society, men fought wars for them cause they knew inceldom is hell on earth, even in the middle ages… it seems like men were Always cucks and foids vaginas have Always been the Center of Society unfortunately

most of them dont make our lives hell on Purpose, it is just the way it is that foids are sexual selecting robots and NPCs, we are just extremely unlucky that our Society became cucked and foids have sexual freedom now

no but in every time period of humanity everything was About women, pussy is dangled in front of men to Keep them productive for Society, men fought wars for them cause they knew inceldom is hell on earth, even in the middle ages… it seems like men were Always cucks and foids vaginas have Always been the Center of Society unfortunately
exactly they are almost inhuman so why is dehumanizing them and poking fun at their deaths wrong? You just dehumanized them even worse I actually gave them some humanity in the fact that I said was content and entertained by observing their deaths as people. You pretty much said they are just psychologically the same thing as an oblivion character but one that exist for breeding purposes. You know what else NPCs in videogames are good for? Dying en masse. Not trying to edgepost too hard but I'm having fun here.

All of them do subconsciously or consciously. Regardless of whether it's their nature or not and how society has become cucked, and given foids the sexual freedom to practice their hypergamous tendencies.

They deserve every pain and suffering that comes their way. As the cucks would say: "Karma:soy:"

exactly they are almost inhuman so why is dehumanizing them and poking fun at their deaths wrong? You just dehumanized them even worse I actually gave them some humanity in the fact that I said was content and entertained by observing their deaths as people. You pretty much said they are just psychologically the same thing as an oblivion character but one that exist for breeding purposes. You know what else NPCs in videogames are good for? Dying en masse. Not trying to edgepost too hard but I'm having fun here.
But thats indicating that I like NPCs getting killed which I do not like lol, but seriously, it is more their NPC-Behaviour that dehumanizes them, they still feel the pain of a cruel death like that
All of them do subconsciously or consciously. Regardless of whether it's their nature or not and how society has become cucked, and given foids the sexual freedom to practice their hypergamous tendencies.

They deserve every pain and suffering that comes their way. As the cucks would say: "Karma:soy:"
but if they are doing it subconsciously then I can't really hate them for it, it is just nature, I am still despised by them that they have to behave like this but for example if a Lion attacks my mother I would not be Angry at him cause he is a savage by nature

I’ve seen this video 50 times, yawn!

I will say there should be a NSFW tag in the header. Likewise none of us are encouraging anyone of us to go out & do this or advocating for it.

These leftards are quite capable of doing that themselves.

I'll make sure to save the videos this time. Is nice.

Did they ever catch the guys who did this? I hope not!

Yeah they did.

I HOPE NOT! I'd buy that for a dollar man
I will say there should be a NSFW tag in the header. Likewise none of us are encouraging anyone of us to go out & do this or advocating for it.

These leftards are quite capable of doing that themselves.
sorry

Also these are not "goblins" they are true ethnic hERoes

old news
I'm bored of that one by now
Any similar videos?

The entitlement of white foids is unreal, they think that the world is theirs to go explore and do what they want in until they get a reality check.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back