Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Video of college foid getting railed in dorm

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
:feels:
See, normal people have this double life separate from their usual day-to-day activities that is centered primarily around copulation.
And cuddling and talking about stuff privately and hugging and kissing... Kill me

rage fuel tbh

this is what fathers pay for their little daughters

and tomorrow she will be a boss of some incel that is billion times smarter due to affirmative action
This is the moment when man has fallen lowest in history.

Last edited:
I had no idea. No wonder why studycels in Burgerland want to rope. Dorms probably cause incel PTSD

Only me finding this pure suifuel? Knowing she is dying of pleasure from Chad, while we couldnt do this in a million years?

Where I live fathers don't pay for university, you take out a loan and repay it over the years, however I didn't even have to pay my loan back as I don't earn over the minimum yearly threshold. It is fair in a sense because I didn't have to pay for my useless degree.

On another note, I have many videos of American college girls stripping that I plan to leak in the future, I even know their real names.

Only me finding this pure suifuel? Knowing she is dying of pleasure from Chad, while we couldnt do this in a million years?
Take the honkpill.

Things that normally would have made you consider roping on the spot, makes me want to put on a joker mask and make a rEtRibution video.

Hearing this is just suicide fuel Ive never actually seen people have sex in person

Hearing this is just suicide fuel
The fact is, that this video just confirms that sex is a real and tangible thing that we will never have, despite being 10 feet away from it.

rage fuel tbh

this is what fathers pay for their little daughters

and tomorrow she will be a boss of some incel that is billion times smarter due to affirmative action
Having a daughter is indeed the most cucked thing a man can do.

Women not only hate us, but they have to shove their better lives to our faces

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back