Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Video of a foid left swiping like crazy gets on the front page of reddit, some based comments

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Foid is machine gun left swiping on all men, never spending more than a fraction of a second.
It got on the front page of plebbit and mods closed the thread since it made women look bad :feelsseriously:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SipsTea/comments/w8i84g/how_most_girls_use_tinder/

Obviously a foid immediately had to come and say men are ugly and it's their fault

Some brutal and based comments (by plebbit standards)

Another foid defending this shit lmao

As I said, dating is done, families are done. Humans will live as singles from now

Give em' a chance :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

is that a hispanic whore

"After all, you assume hundreds of foids must also have seen your profile and all came to the conclusion that you were unattractive"

fucking brutal

Wow they are finally admitting that they are shallow whores, and then have the gall to tell the dudes to touch grass if they want a girlfriend because it's their fault for being ugly and using online means that these sluts have reserved for chads only, ( hah like that'll change irl) seriosuly tired of this shit, fuck these women, I've always tried to be level headed but no fucker can expect me not to hate any whore that acts like this.
Tinder is for good looking men. IRL she gets fucked by normies.

I get mad when they mention "dad bod"
they try to make it look like they are choosing men based on their life decisions and things they can change, but in reality they are choosing based on height face and race
I thought redditors were trying to meme the dad bod as being attractive? What happened?

Normies are getting blackpilled at an exponential rate. Sooner or later the cuckit mods/admins won't be able to control it, as much as they try. It's like pandora's box.

Hahahaaa gold.

Saved saved and SAVED.

definitely one for the evidence exhibits archive. Priceless shot of her cheeky littul mug at the end too.

Just gold.

And the :blackpill: wins again. TKO

She'll swipe until she sees a 6'5 rich white chad. It's like a fun game for them.

Giving women rights, yay!

Just write an interesting bio :soy:

looks like mother nature has her genetic sights set…

On a future race of 6' 8 braindead He-Men.
And insatiably cock hungry lil fem-goons with carpal tunnel syndrome :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
Using tinder in a banquet hall...

I'd understand Facebook but browsing tinder there is trashier than her tattoo

"After all, you assume hundreds of foids must also have seen your profile and all came to the conclusion that you were unattractive"

fucking brutal
People love to """counter""" this fact by telling themselves that it's only like that on Tinder and not irl too

Milliseconds

fucking MILLISECONDS, your whole existence is judged in milli fucking seconds
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
People in the comments were shocked "b-but she's barely even looking at them??"
Imagine being one of those bluepilled/redpilled morons who thinks a nice bio will win women over :feelshaha::feelshaha: they dont read shit, they just glance at the genetics you display in your first pic and that's it
:feelskek::feelskek: JFL at men who careful pick what words to put in their bio, JFL at careful constructing a sentence

Normies are getting blackpilled at an exponential rate. Sooner or later the cuckit mods/admins won't be able to control it, as much as they try. It's like pandora's box.
True but dont underestimate men's ability to delude themselves. That shit is almost infinitely powerful

I get mad when they mention "dad bod"
they try to make it look like they are choosing men based on their life decisions and things they can change, but in reality they are choosing based on height face and race
But dont you dare try to imply that women's weight is within their control :feelsseriously:

Most girls already know how shallow they are but won't admit it and gaslight us into thinking they aren't. If foids weren't such good manipulators of men's emotions everyone would be Blackpilled

in 2022 they also admit it, they are done trying to fool us

their reaction to this is basically "Ok and? her body her choice, she can do whatever the fuck she wants"
Not where I live. I still have girls in high school trying to gaslight me into thinking I will ever get a girlfriend. "You're not that ugly just be confident" fuck you whore

I hate the dudes that make this the norm

in 2022 they also admit it, they are done trying to fool us

their reaction to this is basically "Ok and? her body her choice, she can do whatever the fuck she wants"
People in power dont give a shit if someone with no power tries to "gotcha" them

Last edited:
Wow they are finally admitting that they are shallow whores, and then have the gall to tell the dudes to touch grass if they want a girlfriend because it's their fault for being ugly and using online means that these sluts have reserved for chads only, ( hah like that'll change irl) seriosuly tired of this shit, fuck these women, I've always tried to be level headed but no fucker can expect me not to hate any whore that acts like this.
Every girl under 30 is on these fucking apps. Touching grass does fuck all. I’m out of University and rarely get to talk to foids unless I were to cold approach them at the gym or park jfl. This is why men use dating apps, there’s no way to actually meet foids organically anymore.

Another water is wet post, but with a video, love it. :feelsaww:.

Of course some IncelTear Foid will respond with a gaslight counter-argument.

Reddit trying hard to keep the cat in the bag

So much for bio and personality. JFL at bluepilled clowns on tinder thinking bio matters at all. She looks to see if you have a chadlite face minimum and then if you match, you better have a good height to back it up boyo.
Chad can write lorem ipsum text in his bio and foids will be like "teehee he's so funny"

« I'm a man and I do the same thing » I don't know if these people are coping or just being stupid :feelsaww:

Every girl under 30 is on these fucking apps. Touching grass does fuck all. I’m out of University and rarely get to talk to foids unless I were to cold approach them at the gym or park jfl. This is why men use dating apps, there’s no way to actually meet foids organically anymore.
Yeah even studies from the mid 2010s already showed that dating apps were gigamogging every other avenue of meeting women.
Anyone who says "don't use dating apps" is basically saying give up on attempting to meet like 90% of women

Foid is machine gun left swiping on all men, never spending more than a fraction of a second.
It got on the front page of plebbit and mods closed the thread since it made women look bad :feelsseriously:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SipsTea/comments/w8i84g/how_most_girls_use_tinder/

Obviously a foid immediately had to come and say men are ugly and it's their fault

View attachment 642887

View attachment 642888

View attachment 642885

View attachment 642886

View attachment 642892

View attachment 642889

View attachment 642890

Extremely blackpilling — OF COURSE Reddit defends it and blames men just fucking lol :feelshaha: If the thread had been bashing men for something similar I guaran—fucking—tee you the cuck mods wouldn’t have locked it. They only do this shit when it’s “””muh oppressed groups””” being criticized for anything. God forbid women be represented as anything other than the perfect angels lie that’s been shoveled as part of “the message” :feelstastyman:

Good comment inclusions too — women see themselves in the post so immediately get defensive and try to deflect blame or outright lie :feelshaha: pathetic — we should laugh and call them out for such retarded attempts but they’re protected from even that by the system. Laughable

Honestly men are being forcefully indoctrinated and shamed into towing the standard mainstream blue piller garbage. The fact that so many men leap to “mah lady’s” side over shit like this is astounding but hey — women have taken over journalism / education / probably most social media “content mod” positions at this point and most men are raised by their mothers (while their fathers actually work for a living) so they protect their own even when criticisms are obviously true. Women taken as a group are selfish and have no sense of fairness towards men in the way most men do towards women at this point.

Women just keep pedaling lies whenever it benefits them, despicable.

Last edited:

View attachment 642887

View attachment 642888

View attachment 642885

View attachment 642886

View attachment 642892

View attachment 642889

View attachment 642890

:p

Don't you know she's half-cyborg? The blue hair and robotic stare gives it away. This model is fitted with the PersonalityDetector v3.2 - that allows the cyborg to evaluate a person's past & future life in milliseconds, based on a simple picture