Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Video] Male Stripper Chad Drops Black Pill After Black Pill - 'Nowdays Women Are Flocking Around the Alpha and Ingnoring the Beta Altogether'

37YearOldVirgin

37YearOldVirgin

Too small to be seen by the female eye
-
Warning, this interview is hard to listen to as this guy goes into detail about his endless sexual exploits and how easy it is for him to fuck different women every night. Three worst/ best quotes from the interview is the one in the title and when he says:

'I'll literally have a woman out for her bachelorette trying to fuck me in her hotel the night before her wedding.'

and..

'Whether they have live in boyfriends or husbands, every girl becomes single at our shows'

The only positive, or perhaps life fuel that I could take away is that he did say he used to be fat and bad with women, but then got ripped and started to get better with them. So he basically ascended to stripper status. Must have had an above average face and a big dick though..

Would love to see inceltears try responding to this. They never will, because it doesn't fit their "incels just need to self-improve" agenda

Would love to see inceltears try responding to this. They never will, because it doesn't fit their "incels just need to self-improve" agenda
Post a link to it on IncelTears and hope that a good number of people see it before it gets deleted.

Post a link to it on IncelTears and hope that a good number of people see it before it gets deleted.
Oh, good idea.
Done:

The interviewer is coping hard towards the end.

NAWALT is my bet. Even if NAWALT were to be true. It wouldn't change the fact that MOST women are like this.

They probably try to blame the BFs and Hubies too. "They shouldn't have married those sluts. It's their fault. I would never do that to my bf teehee"

NAWALT is my bet. Even if NAWALT were to be true. It wouldn't change the fact that MOST women are like this.

They probably try to blame the BFs and Hubies too. "They shouldn't have married those sluts. It's their fault. I would never do that to my bf teehee"
Believing there is a NAWALT somewhere out there is the unhealthiest cope I've ever seen. Even if it was statistically possible for there to be a NAWALT, she has no reason to date someone like you. She'd go for Chad, because he has a more positive personality (Because of the positive feedback he's received throughout his life) and is probably a genuinely better person.

Damn, that is some brutal shit. The thing about woman having sex with Chad's right before a wedding is way too common.

Believing there is a NAWALT somewhere out there is the unhealthiest cope I've ever seen. Even if it was statistically possible for there to be a NAWALT, she has no reason to date someone like you. She'd go for Chad, because he has a more positive personality (Because of the positive feedback he's received throughout his life) and is probably a genuinely better person.

Why you replying to me? I said that's what cucktears would say, not what I believe.

Also, you can never be virtuous if your virtue is never tested. Chad lives life on easy mode, he probably never had reason to be frustraded or to be a bad person. He didn't suffer and didn't have to fight away bitterness and envy. Is he really a better person? Maybe, but we can't really know. He might be more sociable and what not but I don't think that's what you mean by better person. Is he a kinder person? Easy to be kind to people who are kind to you, not really an indication of a good person. In the end there is no garantee Chad is a better person because he probably was never put in a situation where that would be tested.

Oh, good idea.
Done:

>removed
FB IMG 1530219857553

Warning, this interview is hard to listen to as this guy goes into detail about his endless sexual exploits and how easy it is for him to fuck different women every night. Three worst/ best quotes from the interview is the one in the title and when he says:

'I'll literally have a woman out for her bachelorette trying to fuck me in her hotel the night before her wedding.'

and..

'Whether they have live in boyfriends or husbands, every girl becomes single at our shows'

The only positive, or perhaps life fuel that I could take away is that he did say he used to be fat and bad with women, but then got ripped and started to get better with them. So he basically ascended to stripper status. Must have had an above average face and a big dick though..

Also he's white.