Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting (VIDEO) I HATE THE WORLD PART 5

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I have decided that instead of writing a post I am going to make a video this time on how much of a disgusting subhuman I am, why I deserve to die and how unfair my life is. It is a bit longer than my usual video, so I apologise for that, but I wanted to cover everything that is on my mind right now.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC6eyOFgU6g

5'7 aswell this video is just brutally depressing especially the part where you mention how they immediately need to bring up you being autistic:feelscry:

I have decided that instead of writing a post I am going to make a video this time on how much of a disgusting subhuman I am, why I deserve to die and how unfair my life is. It is a bit longer than my usual video, so I apologise for that, but I wanted to cover everything that is on my mind right now.

We can all relate as incels. However I agree with you. I wish I was born in a noble family

I'll watch it now brocel

Brutal situation brocel. Being around normies is suicidefuel, it's like being surrounded by low iq monkeys whilst being the smartest man on earth. Be carefuel with the social paranoia stuff because it may be the first sign of schizophrenia, do you have any relative who has suffered from it? Same thing happened to me, and I've been dealing with hallucinations these last months. Also lotterymaxxing is a stupid idea, you'll never win

Brutal situation brocel. Being around normies is suicidefuel, it's like being surrounded by low iq monkeys whilst being the smartest man on earth. Be carefuel with the social paranoia stuff because it may be the first sign of schizophrenia, do you have any relative who has suffered from it? Same thing happened to me, and I've been dealing with hallucinations these last months. Also lotterymaxxing is a stupid idea, you'll never win
My grandfather did, but I believe mine has developed from the trauma of how I am treated, and not because I inherited it. Trust and believe I will win the lottery and it will be seen as no mistake, but a great victory.

My grandfather did, but I believe mine has developed from the trauma of how I am treated, and not because I inherited it. Trust and believe I will win the lottery and it will be seen as no mistake, but a great victory.
Then you will likely develop schizophrenia, which is something I wouldn't wish to my worst enemy. It's probably the most brutal mental illness to have

Then you will likely develop schizophrenia, which is something I wouldn't wish to my worst enemy. It's probably the most brutal mental illness to have
If I get a GF it will probably cease to exist.

I jestermaxxed my entire life, made people laugh, supported my friends, entertained everyone for free and ultimately i got shunned, disrespected, used, betrayed.

Now I speak real talk, doomer talk basically and people still just call me a "loser" or "asshole"? How? Like it doesnt want me to interact with anyone anymore.

I just like, dont want to speak to humans anymore kinda. Because the endgame is always the same shit lol. Ive spoken with tens of thousands of people over my life, ive approched easily 100 women as well and i have nobody lol. Completely lonely.

I had a "friend" once that i helped out all the time, he was at my home multiple times, we partied, then i changed school and he called once. ONCE.

Literally never seen him again besides on pictures on the Internet lmao

He supposedly left Germany and gone back to his place of origin.

I had an other friend for 5 years, he got a ugly girl: ByeBye. Like the dude literally stopped hanging around with anyone besides her.

They arent together anymore but somehow this dude moneymaxxed. Bastard.

Yo, I make personal black pill videos like you too, but sadly they got taken down. I am about the same height as you (5'8), and I went through similar struggles as you except for the autism stuff.

Yo, I make personal black pill videos like you too, but sadly they got taken down. I am about the same height as you (5'8), and I went through similar struggles as you except for the autism stuff.
What did you say that got them taken down?

What did you say that got them taken down?
Extreme racism and how disabled people's existence is a strain on themselves therefore they should be killed to end their suffering (my school and family found those videos). I find this ironic since you mentioned you are disabled and you have suffered a lot cause of it, which proves my point. I am not disabled myself, but I have seen fellow disabled peers be treated like shit and they bottle up their emotions. I knew a very autistic guy in my school and he let his anger all out on the teacher one day in math and then ran out of the classroom. Everyone in the class was laughing and I just sat there concerned since I considered him a friend due to our interest in coding/gaming.

I have suffered as well too as I am short, ethnic, and ugly, so I am considered "disabled" to an extent since I have been mocked by many people (especially women) and rejected by society as other disabled people have.

Extreme racism and how disabled people's existence is a strain on themselves therefore they should be killed to end their suffering (my school and family found those videos). I find this ironic since you mentioned you are disabled and you have suffered a lot cause of it, which proves my point. I am not disabled myself, but I have seen fellow disabled peers be treated like shit and they bottle up their emotions. I knew a very autistic guy in my school and he let his anger all out on the teacher one day in math and then ran out of the classroom. Everyone in the class was laughing and I just sat there concerned since I considered him a friend due to our interest in coding/gaming.

I have suffered as well too as I am short, ethnic, and ugly, so I am considered "disabled" to an extent since I have been mocked by many people (especially women) and rejected by society as other disabled people have.
Not surprised it was taken down then