Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Video games of our childhood

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Anyone remember what you used to play as a kid ? I had a atari I remember playing a game named "contra" it was wholesome game tbh and of course mario. it was gold days tbh.

Then we bought first PC I remember GTA san andreas,vice city were so popular. Man,these times were gold tbh. I remember everyone used to go to internet cafes and play games such like counter strike this game was so popular lmao so many kids wasted and ruined their youthhood in this game,and same goes for a game named Metin2 I do not know if any of you remember or know this game,it was so popular in my country

Garry's mod. That game was the shit. Returning home, then going to Garrysmod.org to download some mods, collecting car models and stuck with the few same 'high quality' mods all the times. Nowadays many high quality stuff are produced all the times.

I still download some old maps and take a walk in them. Very relaxing.

I remember playing the simpsons hit and run on ps2 as a kid. That was fun.

Metin2 was popular in my country too.
Anyone remember Tibia?

Final Fantasy tactics, I loved this game, it's the best final fantasy game that was made

gta san andreas, simpsons hit n run, cs 1.6, diablo 2 tbh

I grew up with the OG Xbox.
Halo, Max Payne, Forza, Voodoo Vince, Rainbow Six, Dead or Alive, Far Cry Instincts, DOOM 3, The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay, etc.
It's still my favourite home console to this day.

I was a megadrivecel.

Oh, yeah. I recall playing the old GTA games. The very first game I played though was The Godfather. Too bad it's impossible to find it now.

Gex 3D, Pokemon blue and gold, Abbe Exodus and Odyssey, GTA III, FF7, Dynasty Warriors 4, Zone of the Enders 1 and 2, MGS 1 and 2, Chaos Legion, Silent Hill 1 and 2, Monster Hunter, etc...

Need for Speed: Most Wanted was one of my favorite games tbh.

Pokemon FireRed, New Super Mario Bros , Smash bros brawl:feelsokman:

I remember playing Zelda and 007 on nintendo.