Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Video games infuriate me recently

O

Oli Bomsa

Banned
-
I get so fucken angry when I play multiplayer video games and lose. I’ve tried multiple games ranging from racing games to LoL to FIFA. Every time I lose I feel like it’s a reinforcement of yet another thing I’m not good at. Losing makes me feel even more worthless, and as a result the anger manifested as an outward hatred, of the sort “no, this has to be fucking wrong, there’s no way I’m bad at this as well. I have to be good at something”

Today I just realised I’m a life loser. Things don’t go my way, I’ve lost many social, academic, career and cultural challenges, because I just am not good enough, despite trying so hard my whole life. While life goes on, I’m still working on a solid career etc, I just don’t expect any “wins” in life anymore

Inb4 someone says IF U BELIEVE YOURE A LOSER YOU WILL BE. That’s not the point. I try hard in life, but I just realised I have not the skill or genetics to succeed in so many things, no amount of optimism will help with that. I’ve gloomily accepted my place in society

Dies anyone else get angry at games?

I don't get angry because I lose. Losing is part of the game.
But I absolutely go bonkers if my teammates are playing like fucking bots. Don't play multiplayer shooter if you don't have basic skills.

I try to avoid playing games when I'm tired.

I was always bad at games so I just sticked to single-player campaigns and such. I loved Payday's multiplayer, I was great at PvE.

I only play games that I know I can kick ass in.

Seriously

Not only do I suck at life I also suck in video games as well. I get throttled in fortnite

Seriously

Not only do I suck at life I also suck in video games as well. I get throttled in fortnite
If you're playing on PC lower your sensitivity, it improves your aim drastically

I've been angry at video games for the last 4 years, constantly no-lifing CSGO and League and managing to be barely above average in both of these games despite having insane amounts of hours put in.

Don't try Nioh, Ds etc.

I used to when I played multiplayer games. Now I mostly play single.player games and I have become much more relaxed.

i do poorly in a multiplayer game feel nothing i do good in a multiplayer game feel nothing

i think singleplayer games are more my speed

i generally don't anymore, but i still couldn't see myself playing a game where a mic is necessary like arma
Over for high inhib anxiouscels.

I only play strategy games mostly. I used to slay in CoD4 years ago when I was 14, but I have since lost that hand-eye coordination.

I've been playing videogames since I was 5 and I'm still mediocre at best.
I never play on hard and I sometimes even play on easy.

Dies anyone else get angry at games?

I sometimes will punch my palms like im punching the face of someone who just killed me in Fortnite.

If i'm ever really lazy i'll play a solo game of Fortnite which will piss me off to ignite myself off the computer to do something else.

Nowhere near the rage level of Mitch Jones though

Just LARP as a foid and put “girl” (or even better, “gurrrl”) in your username and people online will go much easier on you.