Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Video games are special to me

Stoopiding1

Stoopiding1

Recruit
★★
I really talk about video games way too much, but I basically grew up playing video games all the time, I was very young at the time, I remember I got a Nintendo DS for my birthday and was able to play Super Mario 64 DS for the first time It was my first video game ever It was magical.

I can't really imagine my life without video games; it sounds pathetic, but I really feel that way. Video games will always be special to me, Video games really saved me from my lowest points in life, a very simple distraction that relieves all my stress.

Same here. Dunno what I'd do without it. I made most of my online friends from video games

Same here. Dunno what I'd do without it. I made most of my online friends from video games
I never really made online friends when playing games, But I remember I used to have fun playing and talking to random people on Roblox, good memories.

I was raised by my PS4. From 12-16 I’d come back from school and play from 3pm-12am. Eventually it became boring and I replaced it with sleep. I wanna get back into gaming but dont know what games are good rn

I never really made online friends when playing games, But I remember I used to have fun playing and talking to random people on Roblox, good memories.
Ahhh I made hundreds of friends on roblox as a kid. Lost contact with every single one : (

I really talk about video games way too much, but I basically grew up playing video games all the time, I was very young at the time, I remember I got a Nintendo DS for my birthday and was able to play Super Mario 64 DS for the first time It was my first video game ever It was magical.

I can't really imagine my life without video games; it sounds pathetic, but I really feel that way. Video games will always be special to me, Video games really saved me from my lowest points in life, a very simple distraction that relieves all my stress.
Been gaming for over 30 years now. Still play a lot of the retro consoles (SNES N64 psONE, GBA, etc)

I wish i could Get that love back i had them when i was a kid

Loved skyrim And Fallout And star wars games

Even though they Probably destoyed my brain and i should have focuses on socialmaxxing or maybe played a sport

They did teach me alot and im thankful for them

RuneScape, Pokemon, GTA SA pre 2010

If I didn't have videogames I'd kms.

I was raised by my PS4. From 12-16 I’d come back from school and play from 3pm-12am. Eventually it became boring and I replaced it with sleep. I wanna get back into gaming but dont know what games are good rn
What kind of games do you like? Third person, first person, competitive, non-competitive, etc.

Games are the best cope tbh

Very based. :feelsmage:

It's a shame my two favorite copes(games and anime) have been ruined because normies got their filthy paws on it. They are now marketed to the slop consuming normshits that continue to water down and dilute these niches
The sliver lining is at least more and more normies are waking up to how the golden age of gaming is gone for good.

Be confident about your passions, m8. Don't say it sounds pathetic. What you have for video games is beautiful.

I adore video games just as much, and I would 100% be dead a LONG time ago, if it wasn't for them.

I suppose but it's not like companies are going to make something worthwhile playing when they can maximize their profits
Why bother putting all your investments at risk when you can keep pandering the same market-tested risk-free sanitized slop and people keep buying it? Games were at their peak from early 6th gen to late 7th gen era purely because the devs had the balls to try something new and innovating since the targeted audience was mostly “nerds” who enjoy games.

That's why I've decided I'll work on my own 2d game in the near future
Extremely based and gamemakerpilled.

you gotta eat,sleep,shit and play far cry 3