Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Video games are a complete and utter waste of time and cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
yeah no shit. this is why i avoid video games like the fucking plague. get better copes

i will skip the ps5 and try to get a good pc instead .

imagine being able to play tales of arise with mods and other cool shit like last epoch and shit

Your dopamine receptors are fried

I play old video games but can be bothered to play new ones.

I only play for about an hour per day.

Only big game I'm waiting for is basically Elder Scrolls 6. If I haven't already played the game, I'm the least likely to branch off into different series. If I'm to play a newer game, it has to be from a series I already know. Case in point, I only got back and play games strictly for nostalgia. Only special occasion I'm likely making is for Dragon Age.

their supposed to be a cope. and a damn good one at that.

Only big game I'm waiting for is basically Elder Scrolls 6. If I haven't already played the game, I'm the least likely to branch off into different series. If I'm to play a newer game, it has to be from a series I already know. Case in point, I only got back and play games strictly for nostalgia. Only special occasion I'm likely making is for Dragon Age.
How many hours a day do you play on average would you say?

kys op

Screenshot-2022-09-12-215757.png

Last edited:
How many hours a day do you play on average would you say?
If its a long anticipated and hype bomb like a new elder scrolls or new smash bros? 5 hours for most. If its for purely nostalgia? 1 hour max sounds about right.

Life is a waste of time because in the end you will die and remember nothing.

Life is a waste of time. You born, then you do stuff, then you die. No exceptions.

I don't enjoy as many games as I used to, but still play on my gaming laptop. I completed halo infinite and a few other things earlier this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back