Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Video game women are better than real women

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I had a few celebrity crushes growing up but whenever I looked up pictures of the actresses without makeup I'd lose my attraction. I've always preferred video game women. Video game women are perfect and angelic. Real women are gross and smelly. Zelda (skyward sword) Cassandra (Soulcaliber) and Lili (Tekken) will always remain eternally young and beautiful while real life women become hags and fat. Video game women are superior. Sorry

Video Game Jump GIF by CAPCOM
Video Game Waiting GIF by CAPCOM
Martial Arts Wrestling GIF by Xbox
Video Game Sf6 GIF by CAPCOM

attractive women stopped existing after the 90s

Zelda (skyward sword) Cassandra (Soulcaliber) and Lili (Tekken) will always remain eternally young and beautiful while real life women become hags and fat
This is why femroaches hate "muh fanservice", "muh lolicon", etc. It's not about "objectification", they just HATE the fact that they get mogged by pixels :feelsPop:

This is why femroaches hate "muh fanservice", "muh lolicon", etc. It's not about "objectification", they just HATE the fact that they get mogged by pixels :feelsPop:

All femoids get mogged by drawings & pixels:feelskek:

Don't know how you can still be attracted to IRL femoids after being black pilled when femoids in anime & video games exist.
Exactly. Irl foids these days hit the wall at 20

Yes, but with each passing year attractive women in video games are getting rarer and fewer. With all the woke and censorship garbage there's been many cases in which they tone down their sex appeal or put more clothes on so coomers can't jack off to them. Although, this is mostly a western issue. Most asian gacha games are rarely affected by this.
True, it never was about men beating their meat to pixels. It's the fact they get mogged so hard not just physically but emotionally AND intellectually as well, since most foids aren't particularly smart or affective. When majority of guys prefer their 2d anime waifu over them it's a crime in their eyes, mostly because women are always starved for praise and attention.

Last edited:
Yes, but with each passing year attractive women in video games are getting rarer and fewer. With all the woke and censorship garbage there's been many cases in which they tone down their sex appeal or put more clothes on so coomers can't jack off to them. Although, this is mostly a western issue. Most asian gacha games are rarely affected by this issue.

True, it never was about men beating their meat to pixels. It's the fact they get mogged so hard not just physically but emotionally AND intellectually as well, since most foids aren't particularly smart or affective. When majority of guys prefer their 2d anime waifu over them is a crime in their eyes, mostly because women are always starved for praise and attention.
Asian games continue to sustain sex appeal because it makes them bank. Unlike Western games developed by trannies and fat women, Asian devs have no incitive to uglify women. Especially considering countries like South Korea are highly anti feminist. It's much more profitable to pander to the male gaze.

i h
Bottom two are good.

Eh, I saw a few attractive girls growing up but these days they're basically extinct.

EXACTLY
i havent seen one since 2022- they were only like 15 tho (come get me agecucks)

any cartoon women is better than real women

note that men have no problems playing as other men more powerful tall and muscular and better looking than them. Foids egos are just extremely fragile.

i have not jacked off to 2d foids for years, 3d waifus are just better

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back