Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel video game copers get in here

bicuspid

bicuspid

Recruit
★★★★★
what are you guys playing and do you guy want to play diablo 4 when it comes out? we dont even have to play together but we can just add each other on friends list and keep track of what all is going on. I have pre order so I will be playing June 1 (this Thursday) :panties:

I like it when a game I want to play launches because for 1 weekend its like im not an incel because even if I was a normie with a gf I'd still be playing diablo this weekend :panties:

dIablo 4 is gonna sucks ass even more than diablo 3
hop on path of exile

what are you guys playing and do you guy want to play diablo 4 when it comes out? we dont even have to play together but we can just add each other on friends list and keep track of what all is going on. I have pre order so I will be playing June 1 (this Thursday) :panties:

I like it when a game I want to play launches because for 1 weekend its like im not an incel because even if I was a normie with a gf I'd still be playing diablo this weekend :panties:
I bought a PSvita a few days ago. Modded it and downloaded Midnight club L.A remix. I have been playing it religiously even though I have my Semester exam on Monday. I am planning to buy 256gb of storage and download all my favourite games from Primary and Preschool such as Metal Slug, Spyro the dragon, Ben 10:Alien Force, DBZ tenkaichi tag team, DBZ battle of Z, Assasins creed liberation, tekken 5. Any recommendations for games brocels?

Fortnite my copes are running out lol

New season comes out next month maybe it will be good

I'm waiting for tekken 8
I can't play any of these modern videos games. I literally saved up my allowances from high school to build a PC and buy a PS5 and I don't even use them anymore. I just like playing retro games now from when I was a kid. These new tekken games and DBZ are no fun(I played DBZ kakarot and xenoverse 2). Maybe it's the nostalgia or maybe it a time where I remember that I was truly happy

I play metro last light after the recommendation of @EnglishCel

Very based game. Interesting characters like the traitor communist friend, the blacksmith and the fisherman. The way women are depicted seems realistic considering the postapocalyptic setting. The game would be getting a huge backlash for being sexist and misogynist if it was released nowadays.

I'm playing only Minecraft tbh, trucel trait

My incel PC:
i5-4460
Gt9600
8GB RAM

Any game will run on it?
LOL

gaming isn't fun for me anymore i only find competitive shooters fun but theyre all dogshit now thinking about trying apex again

what are you guys playing
just open world shit now, no neetbucks for xbox live so i cant play with niggers online anymore

I don’t understand how video game copers play all the new releases and keep tabs on all this shit

trucels are ultra autistic and play the same 4 games for ten years

I don’t understand how video game copers play all the new releases and keep tabs on all this shit

trucels are ultra autistic and play the same 4 games for ten years
I mainly do play 4 games except in some circumstances

I would, but I no longer find games fun anymore. It sucks because gaming was my whole childhood and my whole life basically, but now I don't enjoy them at all. Everything just feels pointless and repetitive, and I'm too lazy to explore or press buttons. I'd rather just watch a show or movie.

I can't believe I've slept on PS2 emulation for this long. I never paid attention to it because I just assumed my computer couldn't handle it. I'm going to binge JRPGs for the foreseeable future. I replayed Shadow Hearts, played Shadow Hearts 3 for the first time, and now I'm replaying Shadow Hearts 2.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJY6j8sEv5I

I wish I could.
But Diablo 4 is not going to have an iPhone version.
So I’m stuck with Diablo Immortal. But it’s actually pretty good.
Just don’t start spending real money on it.

nigga I finna be playin FFIII on my snes my nigga. Fuck all that polygon shit in modern games nigga we be doin’ real ass sprite bitches n’ shit ma niggah.

Treyarchs next black ops game 2024

played mk11 till I lost badly at online league mode
now I'm waiting for new pokemon DLC to release

Had shitty experiences hanging out with brocels every time.
Something as simple as trying to game with brocels end up being over complicated when their ego to dominate socially gets in the way.
True ,most people here are idiots

Diablo 4 is garbage like d2

Well as of right now I'm trying to finish Metroid Prime Remastered (Hopefully Prime 2 and 3 get remastered as well) and I just bought mk11 like a couple of days ago so I might start playing that soon

I would, but I no longer find games fun anymore. It sucks because gaming was my whole childhood and my whole life basically, but now I don't enjoy them at all. Everything just feels pointless and repetitive, and I'm too lazy to explore or press buttons. I'd rather just watch a show or movie.

Even watching shit becomes draining. Like you're sitting there conscious of the fact that time is being wasted. There is a line to be drawn between coping and rotting.