Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW video footage of a baby getting aborted

Why can women kill babies but I can’t kill women? It ain’t fair.
Pussy is more valuable than your existence could ever be. Any action you take against a toilet is a crime of a highest magnitude.

and written with 1000% accuracy
Also, I gotta tell you, the local Jews here are entitled fucks. They cross streets so slowly and have that uppity walk and false sense of superiority. When I’m riding my bike on the narrow sidewalk with a high traffic road to the right, these entitled cunts keep walking side by side and don’t move out of my way. I can’t keep going because I’d have to move over so far my bike could get clipped by the trucks and cars, so I need to stop and wait for those bastards to walk around. Also, when I’m driving my big lifted truck, they will literally walk right out in front of me without even looking. Like, do you retards really think you’d win against a 4,300 pound truck with 305 horsepower?

Also, I gotta tell you, the local Jews here are entitled fucks. They cross streets so slowly and have that uppity walk and false sense of superiority. When I’m riding my bike on the narrow sidewalk with a high traffic road to the right, these entitled cunts keep walking side by side and don’t move out of my way. I can’t keep going because I’d have to move over so far my bike could get clipped by the trucks and cars, so I need to stop and wait for those bastards to walk around. Also, when I’m driving my big lifted truck, they will literally walk right out in front of me without even looking. Like, do you retards really think you’d win against a 4,300 pound truck with 305 horsepower?
6 million of them wasn't enough

6 million of them wasn't enough
Another retarded thing they do is when it’s their church day or some shit, they don’t allow themselves to touch the heat controls in the house. Only reason I know this is because one was standing outside the local gas station asking for people to turn his thermostat up because his child is sick and freezing in the house. Like, fuck your retarded religion and do it yourself

Good read
i've been told by our pal, stupid clown that my thread explaining why half life 2 is overrated is also a good read too

It's a peaceful gender because whenever they commit murder it gets excuses by simps
in the past, they knew that if they acted out and misbehaved, they'd get stoned, beheaded, hanged, whipped or burnt at the stake by men.

i've been told by our pal, stupid clown that my thread explaining why half life 2 is overrated is also a good read too

I never play games like that anyway, but I’m sure it was a good explanation you did there

I never play games like that anyway, but I’m sure it was a good explanation you did there
i did, i played the ps2 port of hl1 (good times) and the hl2 saga on the orange box for the xbox 360.
hl1 was def a better game tbh, people only like hl2 for its graphics and physics engine.

i did, i played the ps2 port of hl1 (good times) and the hl2 saga on the orange box for the xbox 360.
hl1 was def a better game tbh, people only like hl2 for its graphics and physics engine.
Cool. I never really got inti many games but certain car games and really old coolmath games from the early 2010s

Ew kill that little shit.

I wish God was real. I wish he'd turn every western country into a new Babylon. All of this is disgusting and infuriating
God is very real, he just doesn't care.

I've seen studies showing women are aroused by violence. I doubt most would care. The idea that they're more sensitive is a male construction. A fiction created out of gynocentrism

every single adult female should be forced to watch this

Every single adult male as well

All doctors practicing abortion, every person of influence endorsing it in any way should be put to death immediately

REMOVE FEMALE RIGHTS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

every single adult female should be forced to watch this

Every single adult male as well

All doctors practicing abortion, every person of influence endorsing it in any way should be put to death immediately

REMOVE FEMALE RIGHTS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Generous gender btw

Why can women kill babies but I can’t kill women? It ain’t fair.
Because women's feelings are more important than all of our lives

who care giga r u christian r sumshit. people b dying every day if not there then maybe dey has sufferign n sheit. u see crime n da ghetto people shooting ovr jordans n shit and living on skid row? they did studiez sayin witout abortion dat crime may have been much higher. if it not aborted dey may do crime and den conservative gonna ask dat they get hanged or sum shit anyway and dey always complaining peepl using up welfare and stuff, so dey cant have it both wayz

this entire thread is golden to highlight the hypocrites of this gynocentric society and the AWAW halo.

i think if every NPC normie who voted had to watch this before voting on something that would impact abortion law you would suddenly see mass riots over it ever being legal

who care giga r u christian r sumshit. people b dying every day if not there then maybe dey has sufferign n sheit. u see crime n da ghetto people shooting ovr jordans n shit and living on skid row? they did studiez sayin witout abortion dat crime may have been much higher. if it not aborted dey may do crime and den conservative gonna ask dat they get hanged or sum shit anyway and dey always complaining peepl using up welfare and stuff, so dey cant have it both wayz
need to get my niggerbabble translator

Issuesforyoungvoterswomen
Issuesforyoungvotersmen

And foids will fight for the right to do this. Who is the real empathetic gender?

Abortion is satanic wow

Can’t watch on this fucking crApple piece of shit phone

Then they fake cry about rape
Governor8

Prey eyes, literally never began for protocel

Feminists don't want you to see how gorey and disgusting it is

This is sad to see

Btw what month is that in the term?

Rip the ovaries and womb of a woman that does abortion. She doesn't deserve to birth. She is the killer of innocent babies.

pro life is pro suffering

still not supporting foids fucking around and killing babies. It's still murder at the end of the day

This world needs to Burn.

Abortion is satanic wow
Absolutely

pro life is pro suffering

still not supporting foids fucking around and killing babies. It's still murder at the end of the day
There isn't much suffering for a child growing up in the first world country with access to all the government programs that exist to help.

Rip the ovaries and womb of a woman that does abortion. She doesn't deserve to birth. She is the killer of innocent babies.
I agree.

Feminists don't want you to see how gorey and disgusting it is

This is sad to see

Btw what month is that in the term?
Idk.

Women as a gender need to stop existing. They are the root of all problems