Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW video footage of a baby getting aborted

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★

Next time they tell you all men are evil

Foids are truly evil

and foids will celebrate this and jump for joy over this btw.

More disgusting than any gore video I've seen. Cruel world we live in when these practices are supposed to be "ethical"

Foids are truly evil
They are. Deplorable sociopaths. Women are a cancer upon the human race and the root of all problems. I hope that in this future this cancer will be removed and replaced just as saint Eliot Rodgers described in his fantasies

More disgusting than any gore video I've seen. Cruel world we live in when these practices are supposed to be "ethical"
Ethical because women do it. Men will be charged for double murder in states where abortion is legal if they kill a pregnant foid

"Empathetic gender"
Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards

All foids should be made to watch this before having an abortion. Then they would constantly have the image of the evil murder they did playing in their mind. Late term abortion should be fucking illegal man, other than in extreme cases where it will be born with an agonizing health condition. These evil women are literally ok with voluntarily having their biological child, who is health in most cases, ripped limb from limb while still alive and feeling all the pain. How you can be that cruel and live it down like nothing is beyond me

"Empathetic gender"
Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards
i remember seeing a video on twitter of argentinian whores jumping and shrinking with cheer when they found out they could abort their offspring. :dafuckfeels:

i remember seeing a video on twitter of argentinian whores jumping and shrinking with cheer when they found out they could abort their offspring. :dafuckfeels:
Damn, that’s a new level of evil

We get a positive loop cycle from this. After the psychopathic foid kills the mulatto fetus, the remains will rot in her womb and vagina, which in return if some Chad/tyrone has sex with this roastie they will get a serious infection. It's a small victory for us.

Ethical because women do it. Men will be charged for double murder in states where abortion is legal if they kill a pregnant foid
Yup. What a sick joke. At this point if abortions are legal. We should bash pregnant foids to death. I love how the soys sperg out whenever a man is chosen to live over a pregnant toilet but then these hypocrites say that abortions are somehow moral. This only proves to me that even baby's lives are nothing compared to the intrinsic value that a fertile toilet possesses.

All foids should be made to watch this before having an abortion. Then they would constantly have the image of the evil murder they did playing in their mind. Late term abortion should be fucking illegal man, other than in extreme cases where it will be born with an agonizing health condition. These evil women are literally ok with voluntarily having their biological child, who is health in most cases, ripped limb from limb while still alive and feeling all the pain. How you can be that cruel and live it down like nothing is beyond me
They get off of it. They get off killing children. Mothers are responsible for most cases of parents murdering their own children. Don't expect women to feel anything. They won't.

All of them would be burned at the stake in a proper society. Imagine their slow screams of anguish. That would be true justice

i also remember seeing on the news back in like, 2018 (good times) or so of northern irish foids pushing for abortions too
Yeah, that’s fucked up. I literally just saw a TV ad for a politician today in my state who said he wants to fight for women’s reproductive health “care”, which is a euphemism for murdering babies, and that made me instantly decide to not vote for him. Saw another ad right after bashing a different politician for wanting to ban abortion, and that made me decide I’m gonna vote for him. I hate few things more than women acting like they are oppressed because they can’t legally kill their own babies

They murder their kids without any remorse; it's truly sickening
:yes:

Yup. What a sick joke. At this point if abortions are legal. We should bash pregnant foids to death. I love how the soys sperg out whenever a man is chosen to live over a pregnant toilet but then these hypocrites say that abortions are somehow moral. This only proves to me that even baby's lives are nothing compared to the intrinsic value that a fertile toilet possesses.
The depressing truth is that men value foids over children. Foids are sex objects that manipulate men's most primal instincts to excuse their deployable behavior. Utter sociopaths.

We get a positive loop cycle from this. After the psychopathic foid kills the mulatto fetus, the remains will rot in her womb and vagina, which in return if some Chad/tyrone has sex with this roastie they will get a serious infection. It's a small victory for us.
Source?

based thread right here

@Liu KANG @ItsovERfucks @VideoGameCoper @KillNiggers @BlueCore @XDFLAMEBOY

Yeah, that’s fucked up. I literally just saw a TV ad for a politician today in my state who said he wants to fight for women’s reproductive health “care”, which is a euphemism for murdering babies, and that made me instantly decide to not vote for him. Saw another ad right after bashing a different politician for wanting to ban abortion, and that made me decide I’m gonna vote for him. I hate few things more than women acting like they are oppressed because they can’t legally kill their own babies
I wish God was real. I wish he'd turn every western country into a new Babylon. All of this is disgusting and infuriating

Abortion is the one topic you can use to consistently catch foids on how evil they are.
If they are anything besides pro-life, they're murderers.

"B-but, muh kids with bad parents will suffer!"
Really? That's the only argument you have? I think the vast, vast majority of people would prefer to go through some hardship in life than be brutally maimed and sucked up into a vacuum while an indefensible infant.

Hey, foids, if you're reading this, I want you to know that I hate you.

based thread right here

Indeed they are

based thread right here

Quality thread.

They get off of it. They get off killing children. Mothers are responsible for most cases of parents murdering their own children. Don't expect women to feel anything. They won't.
Many are that cruel for sure, but I can guarantee many of them would be so horrified by how barbaric it is they’d probably start throwing up and couldn’t do it. Foids usually are far more sensitive to gore than we are. It would definitely disturb many of them
All of them would be burned at the stake in a proper society. Imagine their slow screams of anguish. That would be true justice
A proper society definitely wouldn’t let them get away with it.

Abortion is the one topic you can use to consistently catch foids on how evil they are.
If they are anything besides pro-life, they're murderers.

Really? That's the only argument you have? I think the vast, vast majority of people would prefer to go through some hardship in life than be brutally maimed and sucked up into a vacuum while an indefensible infant.

Hey, foids, if you're reading this, I want you to know that I hate you.

I wish God was real. I wish he'd turn every western country into a new Babylon. All of this is disgusting and infuriating
Speaking of Babylon, it's shocking how brutal abortion is. It genuinely might be worse than people sacrificing their babies.

The Quran speaks about a time when fathers used to throw their children into ditches while they were alive, because the fathers didn't want them. I wonder what pro-choice people think about that?

Same. If god was real, things could be better. We wouldn’t be rotting in loneliness either if god cared

Many are that cruel for sure, but I can guarantee many of them would be so horrified by how barbaric it is they’d probably start throwing up and couldn’t do it. Foids usually are far more sensitive to gore than we are. It would definitely disturb many of them

A proper society definitely wouldn’t let them get away with it.
I've seen studies showing women are aroused by violence. I doubt most would care. The idea that they're more sensitive is a male construction. A fiction created out of gynocentrism

based thread right here

Just read the preview and can tell it’s based

it doesn't matter who you vote for, its still the same old deep state running the show from behind the curtains.

My aunt, despite being over 50 and having two grown children, is vehemently pro-abortion and nearly cried when Roe v. Wade was overturned likening to the Handmaid's Tale jfl

Speaking of Babylon, it's shocking how brutal abortion is. It genuinely might be worse than people sacrificing their babies.

The Quran speaks about a time when fathers used to throw their children into ditches while they were alive, because the fathers didn't want them. I wonder what pro-choice people think about that?
You know they'd hate it. It's only excusable when women do it.

Being able to murder is most important to them.

Same. If god was real, things could be better. We wouldn’t be rotting in loneliness either if god cared
Yep.

Why can women kill babies but I can’t kill women? It ain’t fair.

My aunt, despite being over 50 and having two grown children, is vehemently pro-abortion and nearly cried when Roe v. Wade was overturned likening to the Handmaid's Tale jfl
why the fuck are foids so upset at not being able to have a doctor violently rip and tear their fetus limb from limb with a pair of tongs?

I've seen studies showing women are aroused by violence.
That’s fucked up. Not too surprising though doubt most would care. The idea that they're more sensitive is a male construction. A fiction created out of gynocentrism
Many of them have no empathy, but I still believe many of them would get disgusted really easily. Heck, all the foid family members I know get so grossed out and insanely upset from the smallest things.

That’s fucked up. Not too surprising though doubt most would care. The idea that they're more sensitive is a male construction. A fiction created out of gynocentrism
Many of them have no empathy, but I still believe many of them would get disgusted really easily. Heck, all the foid family members I know get so grossed out and insanely upset from the smallest things.
i've read a thread here that said that joan of arc was aroused while she was being burnt at the stake

based thread right here
Based and agreed

They'll see it as a gross thing they'll do to preserve their hedonism

Why can women kill babies but I can’t kill women? It ain’t fair.
if you push a pregnant woman down the stairs and she miscarried, and she wanted to give birth, does that count as abortion, or is it murder?

if you push a pregnant woman down the stairs and she miscarried, and she wanted to give birth, does that count as abortion, or is it murder?
They'll count it as murder. It's only not considered murder when women do it.