Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(VIDEO) Foid causes car crash in Los Angeles killing 6 people, including pregnant women and infant

sheboon moment :feelsahh: @Transcended Trucel

She went ER even better than ER himself :feelskek:

Foids shouldn't be allowed to operate a motor vehicle.

She should be executed for multiple manslaughter. If a man did this he would have hung immediately. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

typical foid driver

RIP that pretty nice E class coupe :dafuckfeels:

:foidSoy: can do no wrong.

"She was just emotional and her hormones fucked up because she's on her period and just broke up with Chadrone"

Watched the video before scrolling down to her picture. I immediately knew it was a sheboon woman without even looking:feelskek:

Black and woman two worst possible combinations of drivers. Nearly every Nigger I see driving drives like a maniac, add being a woman on top of that and you have a weapon of mass destruction.:feelsPop:

Thank goodness she only killed other Niggers:dab: big win all around

Black and woman two worst possible combinations of drivers. Nearly every Nigger I see driving drives like a maniac, add being a woman on top of that and you have a weapon of mass destruction.:feelsPop:
This is true, I commute thru a ghetto area. Speed limits are like imaginary numbers to them, blinkers don't exist, and "safe following distance" is a foreign concept. No wonder why "da police" seem to "harass" them a lot

@LastGerman thoughts?

In her defence she was running late to pilates.

sheboon moment :feelsahh: @Transcended Trucel

Watched the video before scrolling down to her picture. I immediately knew it was a sheboon woman without even looking:feelskek:

This is true, I commute thru a ghetto area. Speed limits are like imaginary numbers to them, blinkers don't exist, and "safe following distance" is a foreign concept. No wonder why "da police" seem to "harass" them a lot
I have seen a sheboon literally drive in the opposite direction that the car is supposed to. And she didn't do this for like a minute or two but like 5+ minutes. giga retarded

I read about more foids killing people in drunk car accidents than murders.

I thought she would be a white foid. And if she wanted to rope, she should have roped at home.

of course this foid is black. it's always the black women

Damn, I just noticed that first part had the caption RMG News in the top-left: the Britbong family stringer unit from the based show Shot in the Dark, who looked like their business was going under a few years ago.

Best female driver.
She should be executed for multiple manslaughter. If a man did this he would have hung immediately. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
she no doubt died on impact. Wait nvm.

How the fuck do you survive that?

Last edited:
Best female driver.

she no doubt died on impact. Wait nvm.

How the fuck do you survive that?
No idea how she survived but yeah she did...

'A woman has been arrested on suspicion of manslaughter in connection to the fiery crash outside Los Angeles that killed six people – including a pregnant woman and her baby – and injured eight more.'

'Linton has been hospitalized for major injuries she sustained in the wreck.'

https://nypost.com/2022/08/07/suspect-arrested-in-la-crash-that-killed-6-left-8-injured/

women should not be allowed to drive

normies still think self driving cars r dangerous tho while those drivers exist :feelsmage:

That sheboon looks like a palm tree. :feelskek::feelskek: