Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Video compilation of manlets getting bullied

Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-

That is why I am going to get LL if I can't grow anymore.

Last edited:
Jfl at tallfags who think they'll win a fight just because they are tall

Short lives matter
full

Tik Tok is going to awaken something in the the next generation of incels I can feel it. We’re too far gone but zoomers may be the chosen ones the way things are going

Couple more (first one is lifefuel, second one is suicidefuel):

View attachment 347588

Two last videos: based beyond belief this is why manlets should gymmax and fightmaxx.

Damn, I'm not even super short and the 4th one with the 6'6 lanklet got me pissed.

Height>everything, guy in the 7th got what he fucking deserved.

JFL at the ego of that 6'6" 160lbs lanklet anorexic bean pole.

If he tried to fight me, I would kick his ass easily at 5'9" 160-165lbs

He would get broken in half

Two last videos: based beyond belief this is why manlets should gymmax and fightmaxx.
Agreed. A trained manlet may not be able to become heavyweight champion, but at least he can stop most bullies.
Height>everything
The stuff in this thread is what all the face>height people don't want to talk about. Whenever they do, they'll downplay it (while at the same time they admit that bullying causes people to go ER). So how bad is bullying really?

Fact is you can't beat up a bully by saying "look at my cute smile bro." If you mess with a guy taller than you, he has a chance of defending himself unless he's very underweight. But if a manlet doesn't have a weapon or isn't trained, it's probably over for him unless he gets lucky.

Not to mention the stuff beyond bullying. Would a criminal rather mug Bagelcel or a 6'5 man? A person's stature concerns personal space and safety, yet we have people claiming being cute matters more because it leads to less matches on Tinder. One of these things don't seem like the other.

Agreed. A trained manlet may not be able to become heavyweight champion, but at least he can stop most bullies.

The stuff in this thread is what all the face>height people don't want to talk about. Whenever they do, they'll downplay it (while at the same time they admit that bullying causes people to go ER). So how bad is bullying really?

Fact is you can't beat up a bully by saying "look at my cute smile bro." If you mess with a guy taller than you, he has a chance of defending himself unless he's very underweight. But if a manlet doesn't have a weapon or isn't trained, it's probably over for him unless he gets lucky.

Not to mention the stuff beyond bullying. Would a criminal rather mug Bagelcel or a 6'5 man? A person's stature concerns personal space and safety, yet we have people claiming being cute matters more because it leads to less matches on Tinder. One of these things don't seem like the other.
Yes height determines how much respect you get, manlets not only are easy targets for bullies but also for verbal abuse and if you get pissed of they will laugh in your face because no one takes you seriously. Height is the most masculine trait and determines how word sees you no matter what other qualities you possess.

Damn, I'm not even super short and the 4th one with the 6'6 lanklet got me pissed.
yeah wish I knew his address (ofc I mean mail address so I could gift him free minecraft premium).

I wish some roided manlet tackled that 6'6 anorexic guy to the ground and headstomped him like in drive.

I would drop that 6'6 faggot on his fucking head

Also Height>Face, you literally get no respect as a short man

Last edited:
He would get broken in half
For real, I'd legit break multiple bones in that fucker
I don't get why in the 6th one the tall normie sucker 'punched' the Manlet with the pizza, and no one gives a shit, but when the Manlet KOs him properly, everyone comes to the normies aid, even the foid who claimed to be the manlets friend???!!

Everyone saw who initiated the mogging

Last edited:
I don't get why in the 6th one the tall normie sucker 'punched' the Manlet with the pizza, and no one gives a shit, but when the Manlet KOs him properly, everyone comes to the normies aid, even the foid who claimed to be the manlets friend???!!

Everyone saw who initiated the mogging
People always instinctively side against the smaller male in situations like this. It's why manlets often get labeled with short man syndrome the moment they lash back at someone who messed with them first. People don't like seeing the food chain disrupted. The big prey on the small, those are supposed to be the rules.

Last edited:

What he fails to recognize is that height does very little when a ragecel decides to awaken.

i am a manlet.i have had to fight multiple times so that i be left alone.I have fought with shorter and taller guys.yeah yeah you fight and win and you get some rep but you are still a fucking loser.Even if you are considered the strongest guy in your school/year group,there will always be some guy who wants to get a status boost and challenges or pushes you hard enough till you get mad enough to start a fight.

i have been choked out till my vision went funny

i almost killed a guy once(back when i was 12-13 i threw a guy off a ledge and if not for his friend he would have either died or his body would turn to mush)

i have had huge boulders thrown at me

i have gone 1v2 with no problems

I have been considered the strongest in my year/class/school by quite a few people because of the fights i had.

i once was permanently excluded from a school because of fighting

I have had guys 1 foot taller then me come to me to pay respects for my "fighting prowess"

i have had guys with girlfriends arguing in heightened voices and grabbing each other shirts,who was closest to me and who deserves to be with me more as if i was the fucking president(yeah this shit still boogles my mind)

"SHAMELESS BRAG BRUH"

that's not the point(I would probably get beat up these days rather easily since zoomers are all 6'7 and buffed)

the point of the matter is this.Even if you fight and are tough(i never considered myself tough since i am a manlet and fat),you are still a nothing.I am still a virgin,and even then most people hated me.I did get a lot more respect and was left alone for the most part,but it was still evident that a lot of people hated me.When you are short and ugly,you are nothing.I did get more respect from the friends i had and that did help but you get the point.

In those days even when i was considered hotshit,My afterschool time was spent reading shounen manga at a cyber cafe close to home.

Manlets and incels have to endure 24/7 bullying and even if you fight back,YOU DON'T GET SHIT!!!!!!!

"BUT DUD YOU GET RECGONIZED AS A DIET RAMBO "

yeah big shit when most people hate you and you get 0 female attention.Amazing when all it does is your mother getting 22492492942984 phones calls from school(and long crying sessions),a possible beating or berating session by your drunken step father,bruises,regrets, and sadness by the fact that nothing was accomplished at the end of the day

I haven't had a fight in years(after a while you see how pointless it is),and i am now a neet almost an hikikomori if not for my mom who drags me to the supermarket(she can't carry everything so it's fine).At the end of the day.Even if you are superhuman himself,if you are not hot,you are fucked.Your best option is statusmaxxing/moneymaxxing through boxermaxxing/mmaxxing,but then again that is retarded.

anyway this post is long and it's poorly edited and i don't feel like editing so i will just leave it here.

Based, I like the last one when he hits the tall guy so hard he seizures.

i am a manlet.i have had to fight multiple times so that i be left alone.I have fought with shorter and taller guys.yeah yeah you fight and win and you get some rep but you are still a fucking loser.Even if you are considered the strongest guy in your school/year group,there will always be some guy who wants to get a status boost and challenges or pushes you hard enough till you get mad enough to start a fight.

i have been choked out till my vision went funny

i almost killed a guy once(back when i was 12-13 i threw a guy off a ledge and if not for his friend he would have either died or his body would turn to mush)

i have had huge boulders thrown at me

i have gone 1v2 with no problems

I have been considered the strongest in my year/class/school by quite a few people because of the fights i had.

i once was permanently excluded from a school because of fighting

I have had guys 1 foot taller then me come to me to pay respects for my "fighting prowess"

i have had guys with girlfriends arguing in heightened voices and grabbing each other shirts,who was closest to me and who deserves to be with me more as if i was the fucking president(yeah this shit still boogles my mind)

"SHAMELESS BRAG BRUH"

that's not the point(I would probably get beat up these days rather easily since zoomers are all 6'7 and buffed)

the point of the matter is this.Even if you fight and are tough(i never considered myself tough since i am a manlet and fat),you are still a nothing.I am still a virgin,and even then most people hated me.I did get a lot more respect and was left alone for the most part,but it was still evident that a lot of people hated me.When you are short and ugly,you are nothing.I did get more respect from the friends i had and that did help but you get the point.

In those days even when i was considered hotshit,My afterschool time was spent reading shounen manga at a cyber cafe close to home.

Manlets and incels have to endure 24/7 bullying and even if you fight back,YOU DON'T GET SHIT!!!!!!!

"BUT DUD YOU GET RECGONIZED AS A DIET RAMBO "

yeah big shit when most people hate you and you get 0 female attention.Amazing when all it does is your mother getting 22492492942984 phones calls from school(and long crying sessions),a possible beating or berating session by your drunken step father,bruises,regrets, and sadness by the fact that nothing was accomplished at the end of the day

I haven't had a fight in years(after a while you see how pointless it is),and i am now a neet almost an hikikomori if not for my mom who drags me to the supermarket(she can't carry everything so it's fine).At the end of the day.Even if you are superhuman himself,if you are not hot,you are fucked.Your best option is statusmaxxing/moneymaxxing through boxermaxxing/mmaxxing,but then again that is retarded.

anyway this post is long and it's poorly edited and i don't feel like editing so i will just leave it here.
Same. Tallfags tried to fight me back in school, and they would insult my height while doing it, but not my face. Because being ugly doesn't make a man weaker, but being smaller does. Fucking hate the way retards here downplay how much size matters. Being a manlet paints a huge target on a guy's back. You can't even be a cop without some tallfag manhandling you like in the second vid.

People always instinctively side against the smaller male in situations like this. It's why manlets often get labeled with short man syndrome the moment they lash back at someone who messed with them first. People don't like seeing the food chain disrupted. The big prey on the small, those are supposed to be the rules.
High IQ

what happened to the yellow shirt guy on the last one? did he get brain damage or something

Bumping this to add the dogpill version of manlets getting bullied:

uz51o5kyjmn51.gif

those 2 where the tallfag lands on his head where fun to watch