Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Video about ER

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I see the YouTuber 'Mr Nightmare' made a video featuring ER in it. I haven't watched it but I am sure it is just an incel hating video, I was a fan of his content but I won't be watching anymore. Check out the comments, a woman said that ER was a virgin because of his "poor attitude", yes because Chads with bad personalities never get women do they.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj96MSKcON4

just take normies as what they are and keep enjoying whatever u do rn

changing what u enjoy because someone hates incels is retarded, everyone hates incels

I haven't watched it but I am sure it is just an incel hating video, I was a fan of his content but I won't be watching anymore.
good job, I've done the same thing with a different guy, his true colors came out

incels are the low hanging fruit for normies, before it was nerds/gamers but those got too popular. normie cucks have inferiority complex its why they make these videos

er wasn't a good man but he was a symptom of a bigger issue, especially on his family side. his dad is a typical pedowood pos. I saw the notes he left about his toilet sister getting her insides rearranged in the same room as him