Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vid--Korean Becky gags eating mildly hot ramen

I will not watch but i trust you

isn't this Japanese

Koreans are getting really good at Japanese now, guess that Kim Jong-Un finally realised that his country isn't the strongest in the neighbourhood.

isn't this Japanese
Japanese females are starting to copy korean style makeup, hairstyle and fashion because of kfag propoganda. japanese males are doing the same as well. Honestly, I should give more credit to cucKKKoreans because they realized the only way to increase gook smv is to export their kfag media all over the world. They've also realized most gooks are not chads, they are low T incels, so they promote the most fag looking gooks, so gookcels have a chance.

how's she going to deep-throat BWC if she gags on that?

Japanese females are starting to copy korean style makeup, hairstyle and fashion because of kfag propoganda. japanese males are doing the same as well. Honestly, I should give more credit to cucKKKoreans because they realized the only way to increase gook smv is to export their kfag media all over the world. They've also realized most gooks are not chads, they are low T incels, so they promote the most fag looking gooks, so gookcels have a chance.
japs and koreans are basically the same genetically (most populations)
hence why it's so tragic they are mortal enemies

japs and koreans are basically the same genetically (most populations)
hence why it's so tragic they are mortal enemies
from the very little i know, japs are a mix of yayoi (basically ancient koreans) and jomon people. the north eastern chinese are closer to korean genetically i believe. though koreans and japs have very similar language/culture. East asians in general are extremely cucked and hate eachother because of foreign powers. north korea and south korea is the perfect example of this hence why i call them cucKKKoreans.

from the very little i know, japs are a mix of yayoi (basically ancient koreans) and jomon people. the north eastern chinese are closer to korean genetically i believe. though koreans and japs have very similar language/culture. East asians in general are extremely cucked and hate eachother because of foreign powers. north korea and south korea is the perfect example of this hence why i call them cucKKKoreans.
modern-day japs (esp. from kyoto) are closer in genetics to korean than the northeastern chinese according to this

if axis had won the war, japanese would have subsumed korea and possibly china and there would not be this division or hatred
it would all be one great empire and it would be better than now
but this opinion i have isn't popular with other ricecels and granted i don't know a lot of history, so i could be wrong

Same shit
also wolf agrees with me that japs and gooks are the same