Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel VICTORY! I DESTROYED A COLLEGE BULLY AND HIS FRIENDS ARE LAUGHING AT HIM

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
It finally happened, what I said I wanted to happen (to boost my confidence further) has come to pass, and I believe I will receive no punishment for my based behaviours

Basically, all day this guy in my class has tried to play tough as he knows I am a rather meek reserved gentleman that does not get off on unneeded violence. It is depressing how normies see civilised people like me as "pushovers" and "doormats" when really I just like being nice to people. All day he made subtle threats, but I just turned the other cheek and ignored them, but on break he was around the same space I go to along with some of my friends and I accidentally got some water on his shoe, he told me to apologise so I said "I am sorry I got some water on your shoes" and he replied "Good bitch" I then replied, "you're the bitch not me" he then said he could slam my head with a broom he was holding, so I decided to throw all the water I had on him.

He came over to me and shoved me. That was the beginning of his big mistake.

He shoved me, tried to do it again but I did a right hand overhead punch, hitting his nose causing it to bleed, then the fight continued, he could see my form and one of the people I befriended in class (not sure who it was as I wasn't focusing on the crowd) said "Oh sh''' [my name] can fight". My form was great, my set ups were good, decent combinations and I think he could tell I am the better fighter as he looked quite scared. He kept trying to get away but I hit my chest and said "Come on, fight!" and "You ain't so bad you ain't so bad" .

After some minutes of him pathetically trying to defeat me, he put his hands down and just looked at me in defeat. I said "Would you like to stop? Let's shake hands" So we shook hands and walked away. He could have done a sucker punch, but I kept my other hand behind me and wanted to do things like the ultimate gentleman. I then asked him if he wanted me to get him any tissues for his bleeding nose.

Then the teacher came out and demanded to know what was going on, as someone had alerted him that he started a fight with me. The fight was finished by the time he came around, and I said we weren't really fighting, we were just messing around. The teacher replied "Who called you a bitch then?" I said he did but he was joking.

Now everyone, including his friends are calling him Rudolf the red nose deer LOL

You might ask why I didn't continue and break his jaw as I was about to do, but I don't want to get kicked off my course. They asked me to write my account of the events, spoke to witnesses, and will be looking at the CCTV. Hopefully I am not unjustly expelled.

Hey, are you reading this reply to see if I read this?

I did not, continue scrolling

Sounds like a narc but interesting story.

Should have beat him to the ground unconscious, normies don’t deserve mercy or respect

Sounds like a narc but interesting story.
Considering how often I have written on here about wanting to brutally beat someone, maybe to some this is "too coincidental" to be true, but God is my witness. Next time I'll get someone to record it, if there is a next time. God is my witness that this happened.

Should have beat him to the ground unconscious, normies don’t deserve mercy or respect
I am quite a merciful guy, but I was thinking of that. I don't want to get kicked out of my college though.

I am quite a merciful guy, but I was thinking of that. I don't want to get kicked out of my college though.
Yea that would definitely get you kicked out… probably not worth it than to do that

Mogs me for having an opportunity to beat normscum

I am totally invisible

He's a pussy tbh, he should've kept fighting till he was knocked out and couldnt fight.

Rule 1: always strike first :yes:

@fatass30000 crazy how people are actually believing this load of horseshit

this forum is so low iq

@fatass30000 crazy how people are actually believing this load of horseshit

this forum is so low iq
he has been schizo posting for the last few days about beating people up as well and the scenario sounds like it’s straight out of a movie. I would like it to be true because i hate bullies but realistically he would had gotten jumped by the bullies friends and the bully wouldn’t had shook his hand

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

he has been schizo posting for the last few days about beating people up as well and the scenario sounds like it’s straight out of a movie. I would like it to be true because i hate bullies but realistically he would had gotten jumped by the bullies friends and the bully wouldn’t had shook his hand
@Liu KANG :feelskek: hes finally lost it

Larp. Would be based if true, but no, other normies would have intervened.

His friend was there, but I'm friends with his friend too. Even after the fight, his friend was nice to me.

Wheres the video

If you dont live in America then I might believe it

I live in England. People don't intervene in fights here. I've never seen it happen.
If its England then normies will still record the video and post it

So its still LARP

If its England then normies will still record the video and post it

So its still LARP
I have seen multiple street fights in my life and nobody ever got their phone to record. Generally that's something only black people do in America. Now, why don't you shut up before I put you on my ignore list.

I have seen multiple street fights in my life and nobody ever got their phone to record. Generally that's something only black people do in America. Now, why don't you shut up before I put you on my ignore list.
I should put you on my ignore list for being a schizo

Why dont you post on schizophrenia or gangstalking forums instead

JFL

Over for Rudolfcels

Was your bully a twig boy or did he actually have some muscle on him?