Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[vicious bitches] foids creating trannys!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Wow, this bitch is "sad" she was a mean bitch, then starts complaining about how some dykes are trying to convert a dude into a tranny! (WHERE is the father?)

I sus that this shit is VERY common th3se days...

Brutal.

They want us all to become trannies

Wow, this bitch is "sad" she was a mean bitch, then starts complaining about how some dykes are trying to convert a dude into a tranny! (WHERE is the father?)

I sus that this shit is VERY common th3se days...

Brutal.

Throw a fucking tomahawk at her head

Poop fart shit nigga fart stinky nigga fart off white people poop nigga pffffff all of them fart ppffffffff fart fart I just direahha everywhere
That dude was probably a chad.
Come to think of it, it makes sense that foids are creating them. Trannys work well as slaves and zombies for them

in my country a couple of disgusting dykes literally mutilated "their" son's penis and later on killed him brutally, a child 5 years old iirc

such barbaric crime wasn't even broadcasted on TV, I don't even think these nasty creatures got to stay in jail. :feelsclown:

in my country a couple of disgusting dykes literally mutilated "their" son's penis and later on killed him brutally, a child 5 years old iirc

such barbaric crime wasn't even broadcasted on TV, I don't even think these nasty creatures got to stay in jail. :feelsclown:
Brutal

I doubt a woman actually wrote that. Sounds like an incel LARPing :soy: