Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Vice principal and his shenanigans: 5 foids accuse me of sexual harassment

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
Yesterday I had this weird feeling even at the bus. Then fast forward at night I find out my mom got a call from the vice principal saying that I did something serious and that they was appointment today (Friday) at 10:00. I was depressed wasn’t in a usually mood of mine. The first block I was depressed In the first block my teacher got a call and he told me to go to the office it was 9:22 and my mom was sitting in the room and the vice principal let me in he told me “you have been accused of sexual harassment, apparently this 5 foids said that I told them “to lose weight, to cover up, that I have been rubbing my self against them, telling them that I can see their thighs, (possibly other pseudo, crony, accusations) I denied them all (although some I did do) my mom wants me to go back online.

Conclusion: I being a trucel should not have said those things, if I was a chad I would gotten a different experience.
Anyways. What do you guys think

If a Chad did such a thing, it'd simply be regular "flirting" and they'd simply laugh and feel blessed with the attention of Chad; it's simply you being a subhuman that causes this disapproval and these consequences, the inevitable result of the horn effect and the usual contempt and mistreatment they thrust upon you as soon as they see your genetic physical unattractiveness... :feelsUgh:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

Foids have so little problems that they must treat a literal touch from a sub 5 male as obvious harassment and the result of the nonexistent oppression they face every day; the result of rampant foid privilege and entitlement. :feelsclown:

If a Chad did such a thing, it'd simply be regular "flirting" and they'd simply laugh and feel blessed with the attention of Chad; it's simply you being a subhuman that causes this disapproval and these consequences, the inevitable result of the horn effect and the usual contempt and mistreatment they thrust upon you as soon as they see your genetic physical unattractiveness... :feelsUgh:

Foids have so little problems that they must treat a literal touch from a sub 5 male as obvious harassment and the result of the nonexistent oppression they face every day; the result of rampant foid privilege and entitlement. :feelsclown:
While this is true, chad gets away with everything and can even piss on a random foid toilet. I still think this is quite overt and inappropriate, even a HTN doing the same thing would be in hot water. That being said I consider it based since those foids would have persecuted him for being sub5 either subtly or overtly more-so as they grow up into old adult foid witches.

While this is true, chad gets away with everything and can even piss on a random foid toilet. I still think this is quite overt and inappropriate, even a HTN doing the same thing would be in hot water. That being said I consider it based since those foids would have persecuted him for being sub5 either subtly or overtly more-so as they grow up into old adult foid witches.
It's more severe for a subhuman. :society:

Include me in the screenshot!

How do you think women would react to him if he was MTN or HTN?
Still would likely have been reported, but I doubt the vile dislike the foids likely have for him right now would be as severe. :feelssus:

Go to my looksmax account just search up my username
Normie tier but very feminine and under-developed looking. You won't have real problems like the ugly truecels here where people don't want to interact with you or women treat you like garbage. You might be able to pretty boy nichemaxx with JB and run jbw so I wouldn't consider you truecel either. All things considered you will get a slap on the wrist compared to an ugly sub5 guy doing it. If you were truecel looking, you would have been expelled from school right now.

Normie tier but very feminine and under-developed looking. You won't have real problems like the ugly truecels here where people don't want to interact with you or women treat you like garbage. You might be able to pretty boy nichemaxx with JB and run jbw so I wouldn't consider you truecel either. All things considered you will get a slap on the wrist compared to an ugly sub5 guy doing it. If you were truecel looking, you would have been expelled from school right now.
Normie tier, I am a truecel brown teeth, people litteraly call me monkey (im sure those 5 girls do) African features are considered unattractive which is do have.
Not to mention the photo you saw on looksmax I am more trucel looking now.

Normie tier, I am a truecel brown teeth, people litteraly call me monkey (im sure those 5 girls do) African features are considered unattractive which is do have.
Not to mention the photo you saw on looksmax I am more trucel looking now.
Cope you are LTN with nichemaxxing potential. You can ascend, you mog all the sub HTN ethnics on here.

Yesterday I had this weird feeling even at the bus. Then fast forward at night I find out my mom got a call from the vice principal saying that I did something serious and that they was appointment today (Friday) at 10:00. I was depressed wasn’t in a usually mood of mine. The first block I was depressed In the first block my teacher got a call and he told me to go to the office it was 9:22 and my mom was sitting in the room and the vice principal let me in he told me “you have been accused of sexual harassment, apparently this 5 foids said that I told them “to lose weight, to cover up, that I have been rubbing my self against them, telling them that I can see their thighs, (possibly other pseudo, crony, accusations) I denied them all (although some I did do) my mom wants me to go back online.

Conclusion: I being a trucel should not have said those things, if I was a chad I would gotten a different experience.
Anyways. What do you guys think
-
I had the same thing happen to me, yeah...- one of the foids' families demanded that I see a psychologist to confirm that I wasn't a danger to her

So I had to see a shrink every week for 3 months, and he asked me questions like how do I feel when I'm near foids, and do I want to hurt foids, etc.

Fairly humiliating...

What was the resolution of your situation?- Did the school tell you any actions they're going to take, or anything they want you to do?
-

-
I had the same thing happen to me, yeah...- one of the foids' families demanded that I see a psychologist to confirm that I wasn't a danger to her

So I had to see a shrink every week for 3 months, and he asked me questions like how do I feel when I'm near foids, and do I want to hurt foids, etc.

Fairly humiliating...

What was the resolution of your situation?- Did the school tell you any actions they're going to take, or anything they want you to do?
-
No they said this is something really serious they can even take it to the cops and if it goes to the cops it goes to the courts

No they said this is something really serious they can even take it to the cops and if it goes to the cops it goes to the courts
They also said they are not pressing judges

I just kept my head down in HS, I mainly talked with the other nerds because I got good grades so I was able to fit in with them