Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Vice News: Learn to Decode the Secret Language of the Incel Subculture

Currycel/Ricecel: People who believe they are celibate because of their Asian heritage. These incels are often obsessed with "whitemaxing," or trying to appear more white via use of creams or surgeries. Incels are particularly fixated on a perceived racial hierarchy of sexual dynamics, and Isla Vista killer Elliot Rodger was notoriously angry about the fact that he was half-Asian, which he perceived as an impediment to losing his virginity.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Laughed hysterically at reading that.

It's so funny to hear these people talk about the blackpill.

Among many others this one is hilarious too:

St. BlackOps2Cel: This refers to a picture of a young man wearing a Call of Duty shirt who's been adopted as the "patron saint" of inceldom. There's dispute about where the image was first posted, and no one seems to know who the man is or if he even identifies with the community.
They make shit ton of articles and documentaries but always mention about same things

we should switch up just to mess with them

lol at "perceived"

Yeah they literally think a manlet hapa or ethnic is on an even playing field with whites JFL. It's amusing how normies have this mindset where all men are equal in the dating game.

How the fuck it might be so hard to know those words

who knew cucked vice was so boomery
I did. They featured a couple posts I made on /r/uncensorednews before the sub was taken down a couple years ago. That website is pure trash and I hope someone nasim aghdams their headquarters

Here's the location of our next meet up:

Gehzkcnrbxuiksbhcudjdhx6ejjxhxbdnzijshxbxnsjxhdnxjj hdshxhcndjsyzhxdj jsjduxhdndns

See you all there (FBI, it's a joke)

Ogga bogga incel man is bad :soy: