Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Vice News: Learn to Decode the Secret Language of the Incel Subculture

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Woah dude, watch out its SUPER FUCKING SECRET.

lmao dude, some terminology is used outside of the incel community anyways

“decode”
“secret language”

Lol who do they think we are? The mafia? JFL.

didnt know i was trilingual

daurk web tier stuff

Even me as a low iq non native english speaker learned these terms in first day on forum lmaof

Must be good to have a salary to write shit.

Allie5Bar-36.jpg

poor soul.

@OccidentalRebel buddy goyo

Last edited:
"we are developing or own language and culture, we aren't bonded to race, birthplace, religion or our meatbodies, or only contrainst is internet speed, that's why incel supremacy is INEVITABLE"

her looksmatch posting here tbh
i would fuck her

The purpose of this article is to undermine incels. I take it as a call by feminist types, white knights, even law enforcement to monitor and infiltrate our communications and possibly try to subvert them. You know, like they do on pol etc.

What the hell is bonesmash?

They ignored the meekspill.

NO ONE can handle the meekspill.

JFL they put a suicidal prevention line at the end of the article.

The media again tries to portray Incels as something under/bellow the society. Something dark and outside the society. Incels are part of society, there is no secret in here, everything we discuss here can easily be observed in everyday life.

We are the result of giving rights and privileges to females. Inceldom existed since the first human societies emerged. But today's Inceldom is not natural, it is man made. It is a result of society giving too many privileges to a part of its population and ignoring the other.

No matter how much normies/SJW's/feminists/leftists/libtards and (other J puppets) want to portray us Incels as evil, their narrative is still the same. A bunch of lies, wrapped in hypocrisy.
!!!

I'm pretty sure 90% of the terms is covered in the Urban Dictionary (nowadays you can find half of the terms on Wiktionary; some words like aspie or NEET aren't even Internet-specific, they're just regular words), the rest may require basic googling to find the definition and still most of the terms are pretty self-explanatory, it's a shame if linguists can't genuinely figure such basic shit out

what is bonesmash

Hitting yourself in the face. Asspies love it, they think they would have facial bones.
One had to go at the hospital in 2015.

Oh, my mistake. Didn't know there was a label for it

They deadass think we have some hidden incel site on muh ""deep web""" where we discuss plans to go ER and share CP lmao jfl my ass off

One thing I love about incels is how we have the ability to trigger people just by existing. Just say the word incel and everyone is losing their shit

They ignored the meekspill.

NO ONE can handle the meekspill.
The glossery linked below doesn't, JFL.
that isn't the only one

Tbh pretty bluepilled description. Women do regard personality traits when it comes to attraction, but only Dark Triad personality traits. Meeks is both physically and personalteeheely attractive to foids.

that isn't the only one
Extremely thorough. Could legitimately be used as a glossary for newcomers to read... mods should sticky this on the first page tbh

Also lol at the trigger warning under st.blackops2cel section

"Experts have a tough time"

By this point I knew this was going to be idiotic. No "expert" (or anyone with a human IQ) will have a tough time with any "incel" terms, since they are self explanatory ("wrist/skull/frame/etc. + cel" or "manlet" for example).

This is whole article is set up to make it seem something it isn't. Look at the words : "decode" or "secret language"

Imo, this does two things, ascribe to the article (and thus to the reader) some sense of "professionalism" and make incels seem more "underground" than we really are.

who knew cucked vice was so boomery

This is good entertainment ngl. :feelskek:

...(((Experts)))

The purpose of this article is to undermine incels. I take it as a call by feminist types, white knights, even law enforcement to monitor and infiltrate our communications and possibly try to subvert them. You know, like they do on pol etc.
"they fear us, they fear our evolution"

I love how they put MGTOW in there. They really went for it.

Who tf says 'All or Nothing' :feelskek:

Who tf says 'All or Nothing' :feelskek:
I've seen "Chad or Bust" used to the point where it could be considered a meme, but "All or Nothing" was never a catchphrase. JFL.

This article gave me chuckles.

why do they insist on making dumb articles on incels

Who cares? We're not planning shit like /pol/ is. There's no ultimate agenda or goal for us that we're all trying to achieve by any means necessary, unless you count sexbots, but even then most of us here are not in a position financially to even consider the idea. What are they gonna do, ban us like they did on reddit? We're not just going to fucking disappear, we're going to find a way to communicate even if it means obscure methods. Even if this site gets fucked, it's simply a waste of effort on their part. They can feel free to infiltrate and research us as much as they please, that's less money and time spent on /pol/ operations which are far more interesting and noble than whatever the fuck we're doing. Most of us commit suicide regardless of whether or not we have people to talk to on here, so it's not like they've got anything to threaten us with. Solitude is comforting anyways.

Also I think this post of mine fits well here.
These people literally do not view us as human beings. They observe us as caged animals, like a scientist would watch a monkey. This is not out of genuine intellectual superiority, they just cannot physically fathom that one could possibly come to the conclusion we come to. They don't think in logical terms, what runs through our heads is outside the realm of possibility for them. They think we're actual retards because we don't think the same way as them, as a result the only action that their narcissism allows them to take is quiet, passive aggressive observation. They will nevER have pity for us, it is a fruitless endeavor to search for sympathy within their cold hearts.

I hope normies wont steal any more terms after this though

Boyo is an actual word in the dictionary. Of course, our many haters just use it to insult us.

Currycel/Ricecel: People who believe they are celibate because of their Asian heritage. These incels are often obsessed with "whitemaxing," or trying to appear more white via use of creams or surgeries. Incels are particularly fixated on a perceived racial hierarchy of sexual dynamics, and Isla Vista killer Elliot Rodger was notoriously angry about the fact that he was half-Asian, which he perceived as an impediment to losing his virginity.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Laughed hysterically at reading that.

It's so funny to hear these people talk about the blackpill.

Among many others this one is hilarious too:

St. BlackOps2Cel: This refers to a picture of a young man wearing a Call of Duty shirt who's been adopted as the "patron saint" of inceldom. There's dispute about where the image was first posted, and no one seems to know who the man is or if he even identifies with the community.

Last edited:
we should switch up just to mess with them

Currycel/Ricecel: People who believe they are celibate because of their Asian heritage. These incels are often obsessed with "whitemaxing," or trying to appear more white via use of creams or surgeries. Incels are particularly fixated on a perceived racial hierarchy of sexual dynamics, and Isla Vista killer Elliot Rodger was notoriously angry about the fact that he was half-Asian, which he perceived as an impediment to losing his virginity.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Laughed hysterically at reading that.

It's so funny to hear these people talk about the blackpill.
lol at "perceived"

Most of our terminology comes from OG /r9k/. Literal fucking brainlets who probably spend like 10 seconds on the fucking Internet.

St. BlackOps2Cel: This refers to a picture of a young man wearing a Call of Duty shirt who's been adopted as the "patron saint" of inceldom. There's dispute about where the image was first posted, and no one seems to know who the man is or if he even identifies with the community.
Once again showing their complete lack of understanding of incel theology. Saint Blackops2cel (pbuh) is both the almighty creator and master of the universe, and the patron saint of the lonely and the condemned. He is both god and saint; the avatar of the Demiurge, seated on a winged throne of gold atop a great ivory mountain, from the top of which flow the tears of every crying incel in two immense rivers as He looks upon the lower saints and guides them with His scepter of ruby and black fire.

Those geniuses have decoded our secret cryptographic algorithmic language!! We are EXPOSED!!!