Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Veterancels, how does one become indifferent

• Thread starter Deleted member 31361
  • Start date
Deleted member 31361

Deleted member 31361

Reported
-
I'm honestly tired of hating women. I get it, they don't want me and thats fine. Women will be hypergamous, Women will prioritize looks over everything, Women will always and forever be women. I can't fault them for that, and I don't want to anymore.
Quitting this place did not help and it only made me resent females even more. That's not what I want brothers, I'm not entitled to anyone's body and if women wont give me a chance why should I be angry? Its their lives. Their choice to love rapists and serial child killers. Its fine. Its all fine

They busy on their tutorial mode to even bother seeing this post:lul::lul::lul:

I don't hate them but that's only because I'm too detached from my own emotions to be able to hate others. I wish I were capable of hating them because that's the only rational emotion to have ("rational emotion" sure sounds like an oxymoron though).

It is not fine and will not any get any indifference, you aren't entitled to their bodies and they aren't entitled to you not hating the fuck out of them

Of course the women:rolleyes:
Thread was not directed to women but rather the incels that have been in these spaces for a long time you know a veteran. I wasn't talking about Call of Duty's difficulty setting that all women choose at birth

you are cucked. you can't be indifferent unless you castrate. inject T

I'm honestly tired of hating women. I get it, they don't want me and thats fine. Women will be hypergamous, Women will prioritize looks over everything, Women will always and forever be women. I can't fault them for that, and I don't want to anymore.
Quitting this place did not help and it only made me resent females even more. That's not what I want brothers, I'm not entitled to anyone's body and if women wont give me a chance why should I be angry? Its their lives. Their choice to love rapists and serial child killers. Its fine. Its all fine
I can fault women for it

OP doesn’t want a functioning civilization. You can’t give women rights and expect everything to be fine; your post is proof of that.

Hating half of humanity is stupid...

They don't care about you, so why care about them?

Hate is more active of a mentality than simply not caring...

Hate requires more energy.

By hating them you are investing (& lising) you're energy. And who among us can afford to give away energy?

do drugs to numb urself. chill out and listen to indie folk.

I generalize when I say things like i hate all foids because generalizations are an easy concept to grasp. I get nuance however and I feel how you feel. I'm indifferent to the point that I just dont give much of a shit anymore. Foids are gonna be whores, its what they do.

Complete indifference towards women is not possible unless you find some way to kill your libido

So long as women are something you want, and they reject you, you will hate them on some level, and your hatred for them is as valid as their rejection of you.

It's illogical to argue that you shouldn't hate women because "I'm not entitled to anyone's body", it's a contradiction. Nobody is entitled to how you should or shouldn't feel, if someone can reject you because "It's their choice" then you can hate them for that rejection and "that's your choice".

Choice and free will is a two way street, if women are free to reject, men are also free to hate.

Also who the hell cares about "entitlements"?

Do you feel entitled to breathing air or do you just enjoy living?

This whole entitlement nonsense is nothing but a strawman, people seek out what they want in life because they want it and it will bring them satisfaction, they don't feel "entitled" to it, they simply "want" it.

Lastly, nobody is entitled to anything, it's a free for all, trying to distinguish what one isn't entitled to is a fallacious mental exercise, because there is nothing that anyone is entitled too, its all made up bullshit rules, nobody is entitled to life, liberty, safety, pension, running water, electricity, education, etc. Nobody is entitled to anything in the real world, all entitlements are made up rules.