Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Very Strange "Incel Iceberg Video"

2 hours? Holy shit I'm not watching even a minute of that

I never watch these soy incel videos:soy::soy::soy:
I cringe when I see them

ice(((berg)))

2 hours long brainburp:feelspuke:

Only redditors use the term "neckbeard" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:I cringe whenever I see someone use it unironically :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

imagine a man having the energy to talk about this stupid shit for 2 hours. virtue signalling of the highest order

iceberg videos are the lowest form of entertainment, they take no effort other than some white guy with a voice more monotone than a tts who adds absolutely nothing of value to the subjects presented.

iceberg videos are the lowest form of entertainment, they take no effort other than some white guy with a voice more monotone than a tts who adds absolutely nothing of value to the subjects presented.
Nothing of value was presented

All the YouTubers that center their content around “anti-cringe” whatever are extremely desperate for views and are most likely deeply insecure about themselves. Absolute dog shit video. :feelsugh:

soy fuel + didn't watch

soy fuel + didn't watch