Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Very sad to realize that everyone has a Fate

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
[UWSL]I remember everything, all the humiliations I've suffered in my life so far. Every day I have flashbacks about those moments.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
My humiliations due to my penis in the men's room at school, the rejections I suffered in front of everyone, the evil eyes, the betrayals I suffered from those I believed were my best friends.

And none of this is reversible, my personality is formed, I will never forget these things, and I will always be the same. Because life is too short.

All that's left for me is to accept it, deal with it, and watch this movie that is humanity, and then die. Accepting being a simple extra and spectator of the history of others, seeing those who can dream.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I remember everything, all the humiliations I've suffered in my life so far. Every day I have flashbacks about those moments.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]My humiliations due to my penis in the men's room at school, the rejections I suffered in front of everyone, the evil eyes, the betrayals I suffered from those I believed were my best friends.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]And none of this is reversible, my personality is formed, I will never forget these things, and I will always be the same. Because life is too short.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]All that's left for me is to accept it, deal with it, and watch this movie that is humanity, and then die. Accepting being a simple extra and spectator of the history of others, seeing those who can dream.[/UWSL]
Just survive bro. Maybe cool shit will be invented in our lifetime.

We should at least watch this life play out instead of rope.

It's over. Money max and cope!

Ever since elementary school, I knew that I was doomed to be an incel. Foids have always hated me.

We are nothing, there is no grand scheme even if it were we are irrelevant. Sad that this short youth is wasted on anger, sadness, loneliness and humiliation. To hell with everything.

The truth is that the world is a jungle and its all genetic determinism. Those born with the right physical traits (tall height, attractive face) have already won and the ones like us will die without reproducing. Just like in other animals.