Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Very possible incel trait] When u were a kiddo ur parents didnt sign u 4 any sports

EeEcel

EeEcel

Officer
★★★
ngl my mother signed me 4 swimming, i went like 4-5 times then dipped to play vidya:feelsrope:

They forced me to, and I sucked so much that I got bullied by my coach and teammates.
I was so bad at the sport that I practically made my team lose the matches and the coach made me a full time reserve.
I wish my mom used some brain tbh, I have permanent damages from that experience.

Nah, I did swimming and soccer in all my childhood, and Im still an incel

They forced me to, and I sucked so much that I got bullied by my coach and teammates.
I was so bad at the sport that I practically made my team lose the matches and the coach made me a full time reserve.
I wish my mom used some brain tbh, I have permanent damages from that experience.
sorry 2 hear mang, i remember some 7th grader tallfag punched me on the top of the head for no reason too, kinda brutal imho, cant imagine participating in team sports tho tbhngl

Nah, I did swimming and soccer in all my childhood, and Im still an incel

jfl :feelskek: all of the shame,none of the groupies, thats like max risk 4 no reward:feelskek:

Last edited:
Did some sports when I was younger ngl.

I would have like to do sports, but my parents refused to sign me for football, ice-hockey etc. They said it was too expensive.

Was it soccer?

I started going to martial arts since entering school. Brutal

I played baseball , Skipped the majority of the training

Cycling and i was always the slowest, not many foids in that sport. In my late teens i did Japanese iaido, now that's an incel sport. I later grew tired of it and quit.

Bro the same thing happened to me, I was so fucking bad that it has left scars in my brain even 12 years later.
Brutal.
Being the worst in the team in a team sport is one of the worst childhood experience you could have

Brutal.
Being the worst in the team in a team sport is one of the worst childhood experience you could have

Yeah but after that I became pretty good at football. However I still used to get picked last at school

I was also signed for swiming back in middle school
İt was kinda fun NGL ı still enjoy swiming casually
But outside of that ı have zero knowledge of sports it sounds like alien language to me plus ı think its cucked.

they wanted to sign me up but never bothered to

I would've loved to play some team sport ngl where I could've mogged, I'm very competitive by nature. sadly it's cucked as fuck you unironically don't even get to play the game just ldar at these places. so I just kept playing vidya. fuck everything tbh

I did swimming in middle school

>tfw I was a karatekid

:feelsYall: I mog all you gajin

There is no sport for your face.

ngl my mother signed me 4 swimming, i went like 4-5 times then dipped to play vidya:feelsrope:
yes my parents made me rot at home

I did ju-jitsu, and also played soccer, baseball, football, and basketball throughout my youth. I enjoyed all of them, and I was pretty good at football and basketball and okay at the other ones. No one really gave a shit, but I often had really nice teammates (who mogged the shit out of me and actually got girls). I was a football lineman from 4th grade until my second year of high school.

Relatable ngl