Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Very old news, but based comment by Sepp Blatter, former FIFA president / normies would not endure a month as incels

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
As the World Cup in Qatar is coming up in a couple of years, I have been reading up on things, and stumbled upon this article. Normies are worried about having the World Cup in an extremely conservative country such as Qatar, where being a faggot can get you jailed or killed, and premarital sex is illegal. Sex havers, and especially sex-having sodomites have been whining about this.
Sepp Blatter, former FIFA President, simply said "Don't have sex while you're there", but normies find this comment offensive.

C'mon sex havers --- I spent a life time without sex, you'll be alright with not having sex for a month.

I hate the Qataris but if they arrest sex havers during the WC my opinin might soften

I hate the Qataris but if they arrest sex havers during the WC my opinin might soften

Same! I'm not a fan of Gulf Arabs at all, but I give them credit for being merciless with degenerates

sexhavers on suicide watch

There’s a reason we call normies normies and not incel.
Because they get sex albeit not to the same extent as chads

Fags should be thankful they're letting them go to the world cup at all.

you just know people are going to go to deliberately cause scenes through PDAs just for some activism bullshit. Hope it's at least funny, the actual football will probably be shit since wuflu fucked the schedule of all the leagues up and it has to be played in the winter

Sepp Blatter has been a target of feminists in the media for a while now.
Fags should be thankful they're letting them go to the world cup at all.
you just know people are going to go to deliberately cause scenes through PDAs just for some activism bullshit. Hope it's at least funny, the actual football will probably be shit since wuflu fucked the schedule of all the leagues up and it has to be played in the winter
Those places are not like the west... Niggas gonna get thrown off of a building If they try to do shit like that JFL.

I hope the westerners causing scenes with pda and protests get their asses dragged to a Qatari prison. They have no mercy in that region;western foids that claimed they were raped have been arrested

I predict the football quality will be shit, I agree. Many of the gynocentric fag worshipping normies are not going to want to travel to qatar, and I can guarantee more than one footballer will not want to participate as a form of protest

I hope some bitches try to break the rules and get shot

Based ngl.

I hope some bitches try to break the rules and get shot

I always get infuriated when normalcunts minimize our suffering and tell us to shut up, then start bitching and acting like not having sex for a month is the worst thing in the world. Jesus fucking christ, fuck all of you assholes.

“This is yet another case where the epic, archaic, neanderthal ignorance of someone who wields the power to summon kings, princes, presidents and prime ministers uses that power not to foster positive change but to further entrench bigotry.”
- Amachi

every fucking time

Holy shit, qatar seems like a place of equality!!