Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Very lucid and detailed dream of being a Chad in high school

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I was taller than IRL, something like 6'2/188, had voluminous NW0 hair that waved in the wind (looked like Jim Morrison's), wore a jacket and was extremely low inhib.

Before the semester started, I got letters/email from 2-3 girls, some from my class and some not, writing poetry and witty messages to me and sending artistic posed nudes to me, but instead of being super happy/thirsty/eager like your average incel/beta or even normie would be in that situation, I just nonchalantly saw it and thought "yeah, I'll figure out who are those girls later".

While walking in the school's corridor two other guys where glued to me and super reactive to me, like those normies who try to be friends with the better-looking guys in school to try to have their popularity rub off on them.

The prettiest girl from my class in college (IRL) was there too, she was my classmate a best "friend" (you know how foid x Chad friendships work, I clearly had already fucked/kissed her, yeah, but we were "friends"). She talked to me nonstop, unlike what happens IRL between us (I haven't talked to her even once this semester, and it's nearly ending now).

I was in a someone's house, full of attractive girls, playing Mario Kart relaxing on the sofa with some of the girls.

My high tier normie cousin was also in the dream and I could get with the girls from his social circle as well.

By the end of the dream I approached a group of a teenage girl with two beta orbiters from my school. They were sharing a milk shake and I had finished a milk shake myself, from another flavor, so I just stuck my used straw into their milk shake and starting consuming it as well, without even asking. After a little while in the group it was already crystal clear that I could just kiss the girl whenever I wanted, and so I did. It felt so realistic to kiss and start grabbing each other's bodies, but then I woke up within like 4 seconds of it :cryfeels:

Maybe it was your real life and this is just a dream.

I was taller than IRL, something like 6'2/188, had voluminous NW0 hair that waved in the wind (looked like Jim Morrison's), wore a jacket and was extremely low inhib.

Before the semester started, I got letters/email from 2-3 girls, some from my class and some not, writing poetry and witty messages to me and sending artistic posed nudes to me, but instead of being super happy/thirsty/eager like your average incel/beta or even normie would be in that situation, I just nonchalantly saw it and thought "yeah, I'll figure out who are those girls later".

While walking in the school's corridor two other guys where glued to me and super reactive to me, like those normies who try to be friends with the better-looking guys in school to try to have their popularity rub off on them.

The prettiest girl from my class in college (IRL) was there too, she was my classmate a best "friend" (you know how foid x Chad friendships work, I clearly had already fucked/kissed her, yeah, but we were "friends"). She talked to me nonstop, unlike what happens IRL between us (I haven't talked to her even once this semester, and it's nearly ending now).

I was in a someone's house, full of attractive girls, playing Mario Kart relaxing on the sofa with some of the girls.

My high tier normie cousin was also in the dream and I could get with the girls from his social circle as well.

By the end of the dream I approached a group of a teenage girl with two beta orbiters from my school. They were sharing a milk shake and I had finished a milk shake myself, from another flavor, so I just stuck my used straw into their milk shake and starting consuming it as well, without even asking. After a little while in the group it was already crystal clear that I could just kiss the girl whenever I wanted, and so I did. It felt so realistic to kiss and start grabbing each other's bodies, but then I woke up within like 4 seconds of it :cryfeels:
I'ts pretty funny how our brains keep all those images and false memories of happiness hostage, just because the brain wants you to succeed in real life, and your genes won't let you just vanish into a dream world like that, they want to either succeed or drag you into the ugly abyss along with them.

Brain loves giving false hopes.

My old crush once told me, "life seems like one big dream sometimes"

I once had a dream where I had a gf. It felt so real. I could feel her hand as I held it, I could feel the cuddles, the hugging, the kissing. I felt so incredibly happy, entire orders of magnitude more so than anything I've ever felt in my life.

I srsly wanted to die when I woke up.

Sounds like my regular fap fantasy.

Where is the like buttom ?

Dreams are seriously ropefuel. Every positive experience with females have been in my dreams.

i almost had a lucid dream today but i woke up when i realized it

My old crush once told me, "life seems like one big dream sometimes"
my old crush told me "fuck off"

i almost had a lucid dream today but i woke up when i realized it

my old crush told me "fuck off"
My biggest crush ever didn't even grant me a sense of closure through a "fuck off". I wrote her like 25 lines about my feelings for her and she just ignored it even when I insisted that she should respond something.

Dream moggs me.