Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Very Intelligent melanated gentlemen arguing with each other

14613549286 62d2b53ce2 b
niggers

@Rabbi Schneerson @Left4DeadNiggER doxxed

@Rabbi Schneerson @Left4DeadNiggER doxxed
Jfllll.

The crazy thing is, they still mog this whole forum even with an intelligence that low (then again I can't be the one to talk about intelligence lol)

Jfllll.

The crazy thing is, they still mog this whole forum even with an intelligence that low (then again I can't be the one to talk about intelligence lol)
Hey man don't be hard on yourself, the fact you're blackpilled proves you're more intelligent than the average normie

And the thing is, according to data, foids actually select against intelligence nowadays:

WomenPromoteDysgenics

Hey man don't be hard on yourself, the fact you're blackpilled proves you're more intelligent than the average normie
It doesnt really prove anything
Im blackpilled but im still dumber then the average normie

It doesnt really prove anything
Im blackpilled but im still dumber then the average normie
It's to do with pattern-recognition

Let's use an example, you know how normies, Redditors, foids, etc. always say "oh but I know a guy who's 5'4 & slays?" Well the thing is, this just further proves the general rule of short men being generally undesirable to foids.

You were able to notice this pattern, whilst normies remain ignorant to it.

The school they went to never taught them what "per" means. I think that's where the confusion lies.