Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Very incomplete Soviet Union tinder statistics

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Tinder stuck absolutely, and that kinda sucks, Soviet Union is region with objectively best looking females in world (my tinder righswiping in East Asia higher just because I lolicon), and later maybe will do more complete statistics, maybe not, but for now - just this miserable:

swipes: 14 455
right: 54 (0,37%)
left: 14 401

Places with higest righswipe percentages are Novosibirsk (0,63%) and Kyiv (0,62%). Even higher are in Kazan (1,75%) and Tashkent (1,35%), but female numbers in there so low and unreliable, 226 and 222
Biggest shithole is Kharkiv with 0 right swipes out of 1028, not because ugly, as many of them hot, just because only uncultured russian style bimbos in there

Here on map, places of righ swipes in red, shithole black, and Imperial Area, which not included in Soviet Union statistics - in green
Sovietu

Thank you for making your previous thread about me, I'm honoured

Getting any females swiping right mogs me

i got one match with an 18yo who matched because she thought i was the arab dealer
Mogs me at looking like arab drug dealer

so how many maches did you get?

i got one match with an 18yo who matched because she thought i was the arab dealer
Wait if that account was police? :waitwhat:

Do you support the Soviet Union?

the girl was in poland, i don't think they will fly to north afirca to arrest me
I mean that they somehow missed that you were 2000+ miles away and thought you were in Poland

Brutal results

Soviet girls love rich arabs indians rices blacks basically everyone who have enough money.