Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious VERY IMPORTANT! How do I go ET?

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
Don't worry FBI, going ER is a morally bad thing to do. I plan to go ET instead. I want to meet some Aliens and convince them to eradicate humanity. Help pls

I am an alien ok man

I am an alien ok man
Are humans worth less than cows to you Mr. Alien, is that why you take cows instead of people? I think cows are more valuable than people.

Are humans worth less than cows to you Mr. Alien, is that why you take cows instead of people? I think cows are more valuable than people.
those cows are humans dressed up as cows to cover it up

Wipe out all the foids in Minecraft.

Just go Cthulhu brah.

Ask nicely
17440.jpg

Don't worry FBI, going ER is a morally bad thing to do. I plan to go ET instead. I want to meet some Aliens and convince them to eradicate humanity. Help pls

I thought about to contact Freemason groups in order to perform magical rituals, summoning entities to this world. But they are all too cucked anyways.

I thought about to contact Freemason groups in order to perform magical rituals, summoning entities to this world. But they are all too cucked anyways.
Why do you say that they are cucked?

Play Destroy All Humans! 2 :feelsokman:

Why do you say that they are cucked?

They even allow females within their circles. I also really doubt that they have real magic, most likely garbage magic, this is why everything here is garbage.

time to Roswell-maxx and Lubbock-maxx

Light

Ask them to take you with them.

Stop a probe up your ass

Just summon demons theory. Worked for that bald satanist guy.

I wouldn't do it if I were you though :feelstrash:

Tell the ET's you're going to go ER on them for not assisting humans with advanced looksmaxxing technology and helping us become asexually reproducing androgynous aliens like them.

Just summon demons theory. Worked for that bald satanist guy.

I wouldn't do it if I were you though :feelstrash:

You mean Aleister Crowley? He was most likely scamming. He build up a cult in order to fuck females.

ive been wondering how to meet aliens all my life

Animecel2D,

You have a received a verbal warning for the post
loved that game tbh. As well as the first one.
Additional comments: necro

You can read the rules here:

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while 100% will mean a permanent ban.

Animecel2D,

You have a received a verbal warning for the post

Additional comments: necro

You can read the rules here:

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while 100% will mean a permanent ban.
ok