Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [VERY IMPORTANT] Content disclaimer from AsgardTheFatcel.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Everything I post, or have posted, on this site is for entertainment and satirical purposes only. I am not liable for any emotional or physical damage caused by my posts, nor is that my intention. I do not intend to influence any other users' posts, nor do I adhere to politically incorrect or illegal posts on this site. All posts made by other users on this site are down their sole discretion, and I have no affiliation, online or in reality, to these users.

So the police visited you, brocel?

So the police visited you, brocel?
Why would they watch me? BECAUSE I LISTEN TO SOME NASHEEDS while fucking playing ROBLOX, and you call me khawarij ISIS-cocksucker? No, I don't support these coping losers, nor the Taliban US assets. I was LARPing all along, and the laughs are far from over.

I dare these fuckers to watch me and waste resources. BRING IT ON.

Reminder that OP has admitted to being Jewish.

If you hate Christians, you're automatically Bin Laden. Strange logic. I'm not religious at all, TBH.

But, I'd gladly LARP as a Christian in order to get pussy. I need to become neurotypical and, if my future funds allow me to, surgeries. Good luck to me in order to find my first job.

Everything I post, or have posted, on this site is for entertainment and satirical purposes only. I am not liable for any emotional or physical damage caused by my posts, nor is that my intention. I do not intend to influence any other users' posts, nor do I adhere to politically incorrect or illegal posts on this site. All posts made by other users on this site are down their sole discretion, and I have no affiliation, online or in reality, to these users.

Too long, just say (IN VIDEO GAME)

Why would they watch me? BECAUSE I LISTEN TO SOME NASHEEDS while fucking playing ROBLOX, and you call me khawarij ISIS-cocksucker? No, I don't support these coping losers, nor the Taliban US assets. I was LARPing all along, and the laughs are far from over.

I dare these fuckers to watch me and waste resources. BRING IT ON.

I hate how YouTube deleted all of the ISIS nasheeds. There was a really cool Alvin and the Chipmunks version of Clash of the Swords.

Just gonna quote this here for future reference.
I support Biafra. I'm not a terrorist. We are a nation subjugated by the Nigerian terrorists. We have protected the Igbo from Boko Haraam.

I support Biafra. I'm not a terrorist. We are a nation subjugated by the Nigerian terrorists. We have protected the Igbo from Boko Haraam.
We? Who's "we" nigga? You said you were from Spain with whiter than pale skin. Or was that a larp too?

We? Who's "we" nigga? You said you were from Spain with whiter than pale skin. Or was that a larp too?
If I die for my homeland, Biafra, that tells a lot sir.

If I die for my homeland, Biafra, that tells a lot sir.
So you were larping about being a White Spaniard. :feelsseriously:

Can't trust a thing you say. Extremely sus. :feelssus:

Everything I post here IS fr

FUCK you feds.

Hard banned. Based mods doing God's work. Thanks, brocel.