Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Very honest, sincere and humanitarian views on assisted suicide.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
"What is your opinion on assisted suicide? Should it be legal?"

"Yes. There should be rules in place that attest that the person is in full use of his/her mental capacities when making that choice. But the person must have the right to make that choice. It’s their life, they must have to right to determine how it ends too."

"We make decisions every day, about what is right or wrong. Deciding when one wishes to die, should never be questioned. I'm totally for it to be legal!"

"I wasn’t asked if I wanted to exist. I shouldn’t have to exist because other people might have to think about my life in passing. Boohoo."

"Yes. For mentally sane people with medical or psychological suffering. It's inhumane to force someone to live when they're suffering."

"Death with dignity.. it is a human right."

And now, the answer that was the most beautifully worded of them all.

"Of course.. although the patient has to undergo series of behavioral assessment. And in cases where the patient is in terminal stage and wishes to end his/her suffering then he/she should be able to request for it.
I always say that since we're never ask if we wanted existence then getting out of this state should be our right."

The last one was said by a Philippino, by the way. So they are getting based.

Last edited:
assisted suicide is based

assisted suicide is based
And humanitarian. It should be a basic human right to decide when you just want to get the fuck out of this hell you didn't ask to be brought into.