Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill very hard pill to swallow no one gives a fuck about you

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
as a ugly men no one gives a fuck about you even your own family this is what i noticed because my father dosent even speak to me he only cares about my school which shows you how fucked up humans are to eachother its unbelivebale ngl. my dad couIdve helped me in terms of looks but instead he letted me suffer and didnt do anything about it. and he likes to blame me for everything when i do something wrong like wtf is this shit i cant wait to mov eout in 3 or 4 years because i am done everyone is selfish nowadays they only care about their own interset and dont give a fuck about you as a person. now society is way worse they wont even look at me ngl

I learned this when i was 11 :dafuckfeels:

i learned it at 18
For Christ's sake did it take you a while. I learned that when I was 7 watching a documentary about polar bears. The mother would leave behind the cubs who couldn't climb a snowcapped mountain, or in other words, that couldn't keep up with her pace. It taught me a very valuable lesson: you're all alone, and no one's coming to save you.

For Christ's sake did it take you a while. I learned that when I was 7 watching a documentary about polar bears. The mother would leave behind the cubs who couldn't climb a snowcapped mountain, or in other words, that couldn't keep up with her pace. It taught me a very valuable lesson: you're all alone, and no one's coming to save you.
yeah man shits mad unfair

I learned it when I got rejected by every foids I've approached.