Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Very few people seem genuinely happy these days

  • Thread starter Divergent_Integral
  • Start date
Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2020
Posts
879
Online
18d 24m
Sure, many people have perfected the art of putting up a happy and positive front. But once you peek behind the fake smiles and photoshopped Instagram pics, you quickly find out that much of it is a sham.

Think about it.

The incel is unhappy because of obvious reasons.
The NEETbuxxer isn't happy because he can't get ahead in life.
The wagecuck is malcontent because he has to work hard for shitty pay.
Becky is miserable because Chad will only pump and dump her and won't commit.
Stacy is unhappy because she has so few looksmatches that also out-earn her.
Chad's unhappy because the very highest SMV Stacies won't have anything to do with him.
The beta male is unhappy because, deep down, he knows the missus has only settled for him to suck him dry of resources.
MGTOWs are unhappy because the wife's divorce raped them.
Baby boomers are unhappy because they know they're gonna die soon.
Gen X'ers are unhappy because the previous generation screwed them over.
Millennials are unhappy because of much the same reasons. Also, they knew the halcyon days before social media ruined everything, but now have to live with this societal cancer.
Zoomers have even fewer things to hope for than millenials.
The financially merely well-off are unhappy because their discretionary spending is still limited at the end of the day.

The only genuinely happy people these days are (1) the ultra-rich, maybe, or (2) Chad and Stacy if they married young, had 2 or 3 children, and are intelligent and ambitious enough to launch at least his lucrative career. And that's assuming nothing tragic happens, no kids dying, no major accidents or diseases, etc. etc.

Edit: Perhaps happy is too strong a word. Let me rephrase it then: few people seem contented anymore with their lot in life. Much of this is due, I think, to the fact that modern technology and material abundance has created the illusion that everything is possible for everyone, while not actually delivering on that "promise".
 
Last edited:
FuRed

FuRed

Admiral
★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
2,642
Online
24d 6h 18m
That's cope.

Women are happier today than ever.
 
Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★
Joined
Aug 20, 2021
Posts
664
Online
20d 17h 59m
It's human nature to be unhappy because we always want more.
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
9,086
Online
30d 6h 53m
The onces with the Most uncontentment are the unhappiest
 
Deathmint

Deathmint

Being ornery is ordinary.
★★★★
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Posts
857
Online
19d 4h 28m
Saint Cho said:
It's human nature to be unhappy because we always want more.
Yes and it somehow drives people to make everything stronger, faster, more complex.
 
kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
★★★★
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Posts
5,370
Online
108d 10h 36m
Divergent_Integral said:
Chad's unhappy because the very highest SMV Stacies won't have anything to do with him.
how does this make sense dumbass? chad is at the top of the smv scale for men
do you think stacies go their whole lives being virgins? if they dont fuck chads then who??
 
Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2020
Posts
879
Online
18d 24m
kekfuel said:
how does this make sense dumbass? chad is at the top of the smv scale for men
do you think stacies go their whole lives being virgins? if they dont fuck chads then who??
Sure, Stacies will sometimes fuck a Chad here and there. But because foids have lower libido in general, there's simply not enough sex going on to satisfy all Chads. Don't underestimate the amount of intermittent volceldom even among the higher echelons of the female SMV ladder.
 
highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
5,237
Online
45d 6h 44m
The most blackpilled thing I ever watched was a porn movie where the slut gave an interview acting like a complete bitch. And while she got fucked she was laughing all the time and screamed stuff about big cocks and how happy she is. Literally screamed "It's the best time of my life" all the while breaking the 3rd wall and addressing the "audience" in a condescending manner.

And I fapped to this shit. I deserve to be incel. Indeed everybody who watches porn deserves to be incel. You are a giga cuck
 
Portuguesecel

Portuguesecel

Greycel
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Posts
98
Online
12d 19h 30m
FuRed said:
That's cope.

Women are happier today than ever.
Not really, one in four women is on psych meds... Ironically feminism has made women less happy in the long run.

They don't know what is good for them and shouldn't be allowed to make decisions (like children), to throw away 10.000 years of wisdom in favour of feminism has been one of the biggest mistakes humanity ever did.
 
FuRed

FuRed

Admiral
★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
2,642
Online
24d 6h 18m
Portuguesecel said:
Not really, one in four women is on psych meds... Ironically feminism has made women less happy in the long run.

They don't know what is good for them and shouldn't be allowed to make decisions (like children), to throw away 10.000 years of wisdom in favour of feminism has been one of the biggest mistakes humanity ever did.
Any source on that? Women where I live are fat and ugly but happy as shit because they can still get Chad boyfriends
 
Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2020
Posts
879
Online
18d 24m
Portuguesecel said:
Not really, one in four women is on psych meds... Ironically feminism has made women less happy in the long run.

They don't know what is good for them and shouldn't be allowed to make decisions (like children), to throw away 10.000 years of wisdom in favour of feminism has been one of the biggest mistakes humanity ever did.
This. Women getting progressively less satisfied with their lives has been a recognized phenomenon for some time now.
 
Portuguesecel

Portuguesecel

Greycel
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Posts
98
Online
12d 19h 30m
FuRed said:
Interesting, maybe you have a point. But I don't think it's like that where I live, which is a particularly horrible place for men with horrible demographics
I am of the belief that this unhapiness is more pronounced on older women (30-40 years old), they want to settle down but because they spent their whole lives trying to compete with men and having a career they are miserable and become cat ladies.

They lack long term planning capabilities and fail to realise that focusing on getting a career instead of being a housewife will make them more miserable in the long run, thus they shouldn't be allowed to make these decisions and should be barred from having careers (for their own good).

When thinking about settling down no man wants a woman with a career, they want to someone that will have and take care of his children, so they end up alone in their 40s.
 
FuRed

FuRed

Admiral
★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
2,642
Online
24d 6h 18m
Portuguesecel @Portuguesecel that sounds accurate yeh pretty sure I've met women like that
 
Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★
Joined
Aug 20, 2021
Posts
664
Online
20d 17h 59m
highinhibition said:
The most blackpilled thing I ever watched was a porn movie where the slut gave an interview acting like a complete bitch. And while she got fucked she was laughing all the time and screamed stuff about big cocks and how happy she is. Literally screamed "It's the best time of my life" all the while breaking the 3rd wall and addressing the "audience" in a condescending manner.

And I fapped to this shit. I deserve to be incel. Indeed everybody who watches porn deserves to be incel. You are a giga cuck
jfl who the fuck watches this kind of shit:lul:
 
W

worthlessloser26

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Posts
943
Online
53d 7h 25m
People are just ungrateful. The people who have the most to be happy about seem the most miserable and insecure
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
6,849
Online
34d 9h 41m
Divergent_Integral said:
Sure, many people have perfected the art of putting up a happy and positive front. But once you peek behind the fake smiles and photoshopped Instagram pics, you quickly find out that much of it is a sham.

Think about it.

The incel is unhappy because of obvious reasons.
The NEETbuxxer isn't happy because he can't get ahead in life.
The wagecuck is malcontent because he has to work hard for shitty pay.
Becky is miserable because Chad will only pump and dump her and won't commit.
Stacy is unhappy because she has so few looksmatches that also out-earn her.
Chad's unhappy because the very highest SMV Stacies won't have anything to do with him.
The beta male is unhappy because, deep down, he knows the missus has only settled for him to suck him dry of resources.
MGTOWs are unhappy because the wife's divorce raped them.
Baby boomers are unhappy because they know they're gonna die soon.
Gen X'ers are unhappy because the previous generation screwed them over.
Millennials are unhappy because of much the same reasons. Also, they knew the halcyon days before social media ruined everything, but now have to live with this societal cancer.
Zoomers have even fewer things to hope for than millenials.
The financially merely well-off are unhappy because their discretionary spending is still limited at the end of the day.

The only genuinely happy people these days are (1) the ultra-rich, maybe, or (2) Chad and Stacy if they married young, had 2 or 3 children, and are intelligent and ambitious enough to launch at least his lucrative career. And that's assuming nothing tragic happens, no kids dying, no major accidents or diseases, etc. etc.

Edit: Perhaps happy is too strong a word. Let me rephrase it then: few people seem contented anymore with their lot in life. Much of this is due, I think, to the fact that modern technology and material abundance has created the illusion that everything is possible for everyone, while not actually delivering on that "promise".
Pretty much real but a bit cope,I wish you were fully right
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top