Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Very few men fuck young, attractive women. Because young attractive women are a very small % of the female population

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
A lot of idiots think everyone is fucking young, hot 18 year old girls. They are mentally retarded simply because the majority of women are fat and old.

Very few women fall into the 23 years old and under category who are also slim and attractive. It's a single digit percent.

On top of women under 35 vastly outnumbering men globally, if you factor in india + china.

Most sex between men and women is between a disgusting landwhale and a man (who is probably good looking). That is is a statistical fact and you can't cope your way out of that one.

male standards of attractiveness in a female is subject(this is why you see men fucking fat bitches and not the other way around)
female standards of attractiveness in a male is objective(Chad or bust)

male standards of attractiveness in a female is subject(this is why you see men fucking fat bitches and not the other way around)
female standards of attractiveness in a male is objective(Chad or bust)

of course, 99% of men will gladly fuck a landwhale

yep these type of posts are needed to tell the copers whats up. gotta break their copes/false hope.

So what if most men of all ages in the world aren't nailing young hot foids? If you're young and in the West, most of your peers are.

With makeup, hair extensions, pushup bras etc... I'd say there's quite a sizeable population of young attractive women.

So what if most men of all ages in the world aren't nailing young hot foids? If you're young and in the West, most of your peers are.

80% of young women are obese so why would the remaining non-fat women not only fuck chads?

Whats with all the cope/potential larpers lately? Have you ever been to a college campus?

And that percentage is only getting worse...

Whats with all the cope/potential larpers lately? Have you ever been to a college campus?

I walk through the middle of one like 3x a week to play bball at the huge multi court complex they have. It's the reason I made this thread. Everyone is fat.

Even the fucking children are fat.

I never even saw fat kids until 5 years ago.

They're calling you a pedo. I don't know why, considering 18 years old is legal and having an attraction to this age group is completely normal.

They're calling you a pedo. I don't know why, considering 18 years old is legal and having an attraction to this age group is completely normal.

are these idiots aware most of this site is between 18 and 25?

nevermind the fact that 18 is legal.

Holy shit, Planck length IQ if not troll

College campuses are full of young middle class and above ppl who congregated from all the towns around. It isn't an accurate representation.