Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Very Disturbing Thought: "Party School" Girls

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I don't know about you guys, but I go to a relatively small college. Roughly a 2500 undergrad population. No fraternities/sororities and parties only on the weekend. Girls can get slutty enough as it is.

But imagine a girl who goes to a TRUE "party school", a giant university such as UMass, Ohio State, Florida, etc. These schools have so many fraternities and sororities that they have parties EVERY SINGLE day. You know for a fact that there are females across the country that are partying almost every single day of the week, every week. Just imagine how many guys she's been with. Probably well into the 100's after a few years of college. This is so disturbing to think about.

ItheIthe said:
I don't know about you guys, but I go to a relatively small college. Roughly a 2500 undergrad population. No fraternities/sororities and parties only on the weekend. Girls can get slutty enough as it is.

But imagine a girl who goes to a TRUE "party school", a giant university such as UMass, Ohio State, Florida, etc. These schools have so many fraternities and sororities that they have parties EVERY SINGLE day. You know for a fact that there are females across the country that are partying almost every single day of the week, every week. Just imagine how many guys she's been with. Probably well into the 100's after a few years of college. This is so disturbing to think about.

Why is it disturbing? I would do the same if I was a woman.

incelman said:
Why is it disturbing? I would do the same if I was a woman.

Because these are future wives and mothers and current daughters. It is sickening to think about.

ItheIthe said:
Because these are future wives and mothers and current daughters. It is sickening to think about.

Humans are animals and they act based on needs and instincts.

incelman said:

*Degenerates are animals and they act on needs and instincts

this isn't some new phenomena girls have been getting dicked down at college for decades now

incelman said:

Holy shit, how do you already have over 1000 post!?

Party schools cumdumpsters are extra trashy disgusting cunts, they should lose their freedom and become public whores.

Sad thing is that you have a -99999 chance at being one of those guys.

incelman said:
ItheIthe said:

bruh you don't need to sleep with dozens of people. controlling those impulses is part of what makes us human and not those degenerate animals

ItheIthe said:
*Degenerates are animals and they act on needs and instincts

As if you don't have the same needs

Nautica1983 said:
Holy shit, how do you already have over 1000 post!?

Holyshit. You're right. Don't you autismcels sleep bro?

incelman said:
As if you don't have the same needs

I choose not to go out and be a degenerate. I'd rather browse the Internet than wife some whore. Of course, you wouldn't know anything about willpower.

jagged0 said:
Sad thing is that you have a -99999 chance at being one of those guys.

Not really sad, I'd rather not get STDs

ItheIthe said:
I choose not to go out and be a degenerate. I'd rather browse the Internet than wife some whore. Of course, you wouldn't know anything about willpower.

Wilpower is cope. Sex is all that matters in our pathetic lives.

I went to a true large party school, University at Buffalo for 2 years.

I was a fucking loser and even I was aware of the sluts fucking around parties every night and how they were on call for the athletes.

It's part of why I dropped out. The cruel reality of knowing I was never close to being good enough to be human like that.

ItheIthe said:
The past is in the past ;)

my uni has >40,000 people. going past the frat/sorority houses was sui fuel. rode past there on my bike one time on friday, encountered drunk girls with tits hanging out and frat guys sitting outside before a chad called them back in like "we have beerpong to play get back in here!"

and some cuck will marry them, lol

yeah, my school has ~30,000 so I guess it qualifies. I had to move back home after first year. The suicide fuel was too much.

incelman said:

are you implying that this is natural? Because it certainly isn't. Such degeneracy wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for birth control, (among other things ofc).

Is incelman Gambler? Jesus Christ the degeneracy apologism in this thread is sickening.

fukmylyf said:
yeah, my school has ~30,000 so I guess it qualifies. I had to move back home after first year. The suicide fuel was too much.

are you implying that this is natural? Because it certainly isn't. Such degeneracy wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for birth control, (among other things ofc).

Birth control is just a tool used to improve women's quality of life. Besides when a girl has sex the primitive part of her brain STIll thiks she is getting impregnated.

incelman said:

Nature is merely material context and has no moral legitimacy.

ItheIthe said:

Excellent. STEMcels should engineer a lethal STD, stealth it into the system of some Chads, and let female nature do the work.

dardycunt said:
Nature is merely material context and has no moral legitimacy.

What the hell does this mean?

incelman said:
What the hell does this mean?

Just because something happens doesn't mean it's right. You cannot ethically justify something purely on the basis that it happens.

dardycunt said:
Just because something happens doesn't mean it's right. You cannot ethically justify something purely on the basis that it happens.

Ethics are a social construct

incelman said:

My original point was about allowing females to engage in their filthy behaviors just because it's biologically ingrained. Every positive attribute of civilization came about due to humans shitting on nature. Technically we could just renounce medicine and let people die of cancer but on a rational level, the superior course of action would be to find a cure if one believes that continuing to live is better than dying in pain.

dardycunt said:
My original point was about allowing females to engage in their filthy behaviors just because it's biologically ingrained. Every positive attribute of civilization came about due to humans shitting on nature. Technically we could just renounce medicine and let people die of cancer but on a rational level, the superior course of action would be to find a cure if one believes that continuing to live is better than dying in pain.

What is bad with having as much sex as possible? Is being happy a bad thing?

I'm starting to believe that they don't get heavily affected when getting pumped and dumped...

incelman said:

It is not their sex life at all but the way their treatment of men is solely predicated on sexual desirability. Think of all the intelligent, kind, and/or hardworking men who were not only rejected but bullied and harassed due to their looks.

Whether femoids are truly happy is up for debate but no incel is.

dardycunt said:
It is not their sex life at all but the way their treatment of men is solely predicated on sexual desirability. Think of all the intelligent, kind, and/or hardworking men who were not only rejected but bullied and harassed due to their looks.

Whether femoids are truly happy is up for debate but no incel is.

That's because being sexually desirbale and sex are THE ONLY things that matter in life. Being capable of reproducing is the most precious thing in life. Women are designed to evaluate your genes and will onyl care about those siad genes because that's what you are going to pass on to your children. That's how female brain works.

Noone deserves to be happy. It's natural that us subhumans will be miserable wastes of life. And of course, feamales are happy. They have everything in their lives.

incelman said:
That's because being sexually desirbale and sex are THE ONLY things that matter in life. Being capable of reproducing is the most precious thing in life. Women are designed to evaluate your genes and will onyl care about those siad genes because that's what you are going to pass on to your children. That's how female brain works.

Noone deserves to be happy. It's natural that us subhumans will be miserable wastes of life. And of course, feamales are happy. They have everything in their lives.

I didn't state that anyone deserved to be happy. I would prefer that no life existed at all, or failing that, no one has to suffer inceldom, but as long as we're here we might as well punish femoids for not even attempting basic decency.

dardycunt said:
I didn't state that anyone deserved to be happy. I would prefer that no life existed at all, or failing that, no one has to suffer inceldom, but as long as we're here we might as well punish femoids for not even attempting basic decency.

Again, basic decency is a social construct. Humans are wild animals that judge anyone by looks. Chad gets more tha basic decency anyway.

incelman said:

Exactly. Wtf is wrong with all the sex-haters on this board?
Like you wouldn’t fuck 6 different vaginas a day if you could??
Sex is one of the best things to experience in life in terms of endorphin release, and it’s a biological imperative that’s engraved in these sluts instinct just as strongly as it is in you.

supremegentlemancel said:
Sex is one of the best things to experience in life in terms of endorphin release, and it’s a biological imperative that’s engraved in these sluts instinct just as strongly as it is in you.

They are just grapes are sour mentality.

Sex is the BEST thing in life and we are all depraved animals that want to have it as much as possible.

supremegentlemancel said:

No, I wouldn't. I would have enough respect for my own emotions, my future wife, and other men to not be a complete degenerate.

incelman said:
Birth control is just a tool used to improve women's quality of life. Besides when a girl has sex the primitive part of her brain STIll thiks she is getting impregnated.

my point still stands... this wouldn't be possible without it. From an evolutionary standpoint, the costs of being a slut (i.e. having lots of offspring) far outweigh the benefits. Females maximize their reproductive success by being selective. Males do so by mating with as many partners as possible. See Bateman's principle

incelman said:

so is consent.

fukmylyf said:
my point still stands... this wouldn't be possible without it. From an evolutionary standpoint, the costs of being a slut (i.e. having lots of offspring) far outweigh the benefits. Females maximize their reproductive success by being selective. Males do so by mating with as many partners as possible. See Bateman's principle

What's your point here? I'm kinda lost.

You want women to get preggo so that they don't fuck as much?

fukmylyf said:
so is consent.

So, according to you, free will is a social construct?

If some big dude rapes you in prison then it's good because consent is just a construct.

incelman said:

You were implying that slutty behavior is natural for females. I'm suggesting otherwise.
And yes, I would be okay with that tbh. 

incelman said:
If some big dude rapes you in prison then it's good because consent is just a construct.

According to your own logic, yes. You understand that you're arguing against yourself at this point, right?

incelman said:

Quit arguing against yourself dude

fukmylyf said:
You were implying that slutty behavior is natural for females. I'm suggesting otherwise.
And yes, I would be okay with that tbh. 

According to your own logic, yes. You understand that you're arguing against yourself at this point, right?

It might not be natural but wanting sex IS in fact natural and brith control enables them to enjoy it to the fullmost. Good luck getting off with a 7 month old pregnant girl genious. Birth control helps men who ARE NOT SUBHUMANS to experience some good sex as well.

NekoStance said:
Quit arguing against yourself dude

Fuck off, internet bully. That motherfucker has no fucking arguement and your comeback is just as lazy as a Chad using Tinder. You both little pieces of shit with ridiculous life expectations and ideologies that are 500 years old. The world evolves, science evolves, things change, the problems change as well. Just fucking accept it already. Chad doesn't give a shit about all this hypergamy crap. He doesn't give a shit if a gilr gets pregnant. It's all baout fucking and being happy and shit and we can't have that because of some shitty genetics.

giphy.gif

Chad doesn't give a shit about all this hypergamy crap. He doesn't give a shit if a gilr gets pregnant. It's all baout fucking and being happy and shit and we can't have that because of some shitty genetics.
unfiltered truth

Whores top the scores (of dicks inside them)

I wish I went to a big uni

Imagine if this excuse worked on my probation officer and therapist, 'hurr I smoke all these drugs and shout at stupid people because I act based on my needs and instincts'

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back